how do i dispose my needles

GOON

i have a bunch of used needles i want to get rid of when i get done with my cycle and i was wondering what you guys do with yours?

I put mine in a Plastic Milk Bottle.....you don't want anyone to get poked by them....

I give mine to little kids to play with.

No, just kidding, wrap them up in something thick and if possible put them in an empty protein powder container before throwing them in the rubbish.

Of course, if you are worried you are under observation/suspicion you dont want to take any risk that they can be found in your rubbish with traces of illegal steroids in them, so in that case put them in your neighbours rubbish.

i dont really wanna just throw them away because i dont want anyone getting poked. but i was thinking of taking them and rapping them up in duck tape lots of duck tape and than hucking them

i grab a sharps box from the local pharmacy. cost like 4 dollars not a big exspense for safety.

then find out what your local drop off spot is for spent pins. then drop them off

house1 said:
i grab a sharps box from the local pharmacy. cost like 4 dollars not a big exspense for safety.

then find out what your local drop off spot is for spent pins. then drop them off

This is good advice. Several months ago, everyone in the area where I live got a notice from the garbarge company that one of their workers at the landfill discovered a huge supply of improperly disposed needles, and obviously they weren't happy about that. The only reason that I hesitate disposing of my stuff properly is that my syringes obviously don't look like the ones a diabetic would use, and I don't want to attract any unwanted attention.

i usually put them in a milk carton. why is that less safe then putting them in a sharps container like house said?

if you dont want to use a sharps container take the pin off and put it in the barrel then put the plunger back on. wrap them in something non see through and put in a container and put something that looks nasty in it so no one wilkl touch it if they get a chance. but dont use food or dogs might get into it.

i generall put mine in a paper towel tube, run duct tape around it, and drive to the local mall and drop it in a dumpster.....sounds like a lot of hassle, but the papertoels arond the tube act as a good cover if i were to ever have visitors, who looks in the papertowel tube...no one...and i keep it on the holder...then when done...out it goes..besides, i have to travel to the gym daily and the mall is close by....

E

I put mine in a old protien container. When my cycle is finished I fill the container with foam insulation that you can get at any home store for about $4. The foam hardens like a brick I just put the cap on it and drop it in the trash.

Goat Ass said:
i usually put them in a milk carton. why is that less safe then putting them in a sharps container like house said?

Oh my god bro............

By using a sharps container, filling it with only the pins and returning it when it is full to where you bought it from, they dispose of them properly. They dont just throw them in the garbage..........

i put mine in an empty 5lb jug of optimum whey.

once its full, i super glue the top and screw it back on. that way its harder to open to anyone that may be curious if its sitting on the curb on trash day

laundry detergent bottles work fantastic , you cannot see through them and they are extremely hard plastic and they have wide tops

Captainpiddles said:
there are thousands of places that will dispose of them no questions asked, find a methadone van they take them

LOL. I don't think the methadone van cruises up my street. I may see if I can drop at a local hospital or something.

I like the sturdy plastic jug, with the foam insulation squirted in, and hell I'll go with the super glue on the lid to boot. Before dumping it in a convience store dumpster :)

Back