How do i fix this sex drive?

darksmoke32

I am on 400mg of test and 600mg of Boldenone. It makes no sense why my libido is down. I can get hard but that drive where i just want to destroy a woman bending in front of me is gone. Wtf is this shit. I thought it was estrogen so i used a about .5 letro and didnt help worth shit. Im thinking of including masteron in the stack since im only on week 6 and the boldenone literally just kicked in. Or maybe its the estrogen and the letro probably fucked it so low that it just screwd my libido. Should i go with adex and hope for the best or should i just add in masteron or winny? Regardless i dont want to really use winny and AI because of the cholesterol issues.

On a gram of gear, estrogen issues are likely. Without testing, you are flying blind. Do you not have any access to blood testing?

How long did u use the letro for at that dose ? its very possible in the beginning u had high estrogen which ruined ur drive , then the letro killed ur estrogen again leading to low drive . Letro is very strong . I agree with getting labs if u can to see where u stand .

ive run arimidex at 1mg once for 3 days ina row .... it killed my estrogen to the point i had ed issues for a couple days . SO letro at 0.5mg ... depending how often u are taking it could definetly be killing ur estrogen now too much

Back