How do I get my peptides tested?

Useless

I've been looking for labs in my area but I haven't had much luck. Is it really expensive? Do labs usually allow you to test peptides?

I've been looking for labs in my area but I haven't had much luck. Is it really expensive? Do labs usually allow you to test peptides?

I think it's possible to test, but it is really expensive (
Have you already used your peptides? Any gains? Or you want to test them firstly?

I think it's possible to test, but it is really expensive (
Have you already used your peptides? Any gains? Or you want to test them firstly?

I want to see which sellers are legit and which ones are selling bunk peps. IGF-1 in particular is a peptide that's heavily faked and even though it is faked, it's still expensive.

I want to see which sellers are legit and which ones are selling bunk peps. IGF-1 in particular is a peptide that's heavily faked and even though it is faked, it's still expensive.

Your right about IGF. Sitck with RUI. There is a great thread here somewhere about how their peps are all recombinant DNA synthesized. This is extremely important with say IGF and some others. Many pep companies peptides are not, and thus are bunk.

Back