how do i get TRT prescribed by a doctor at 22 years old

Damn. That's incredibly rare given your age and TT value. Is insurance covering the cost too? Sorry to keep up with the 20Q, I'm just very fascinated as this is relatively unheard of outside cash shops.

Yes I pay 14 dollars a month for my test

e92: I would have loved to have been average. My TT was below 200ng/dl in the morning. I was too tired to want to have sex with my wife. I didn't have the energy to get off the couch.

I really think you should step back and think about how your message comes across to guys who ***need*** TRT to treat Hypogonadism. Try to think about someone else other than yourself for once. Your prima donna act comes across as insulting to guys who have a real medical condition. We don't care about your precious ego.

Last edited:
e92: I would have loved to have been average. My TT was below 200ng/dl in the morning. I was too tired to want to have sex with my wife. I didn't have the energy to get off the couch.

I really think you should step back and think about how your message comes across to guys who ***need*** TRT to treat Hypogonadism. Try to think about someone else other than yourself for once. Your prima donna act comes across as insulting to guys who have a real medical condition. We don't care about your precious ego.
i believe that the worst thing you can be is average.

you would have been happy with 500ng/dl in the morning @ 22 and only declining?

E92

You are still fresh off a cycle...
What was your PCT for that 4 months?
You been off a year now or so?
Might take more time.
Get a sleep study done. BTW there's way more involved in a TRT protocol than just injecting Test....
There's testicular function, you still need to maintain while on TRT for optimum health and well-being.....

i believe that the worst thing you can be is average.

you would have been happy with 500ng/dl in the morning @ 22 and only declining?

An average 22 year old's TT levels are rising -- not declining. You seem to have trouble interpreting charts and statistics. Are you familiar with the concepts of normal distribution (i.e. bell curve), standard deviation, etc? You really should take some college level statistics classes.

My natty level was 153 when I first started treatment. Sad thing is the first doctor I went to with my symptoms, who ordered the blood test that showed those terrible levels, refused to treat me, saying I did not need treatment. Yes, I fired him, but not until after I mocked him incessantly. I am very good at verbal warfare, though I do not like to do it. Be an idiot on purpose, though, and look out.

If I could have a wish granted, I would wish to be the sole winner of a $300 Million Powerball jackpot...but if I had many wishes, one would be that I would have normal test levels and not have to pin just to be normal. Yes, the silver lining in the cloud that is low-T is that I never have to do PCT...I can save money that way. But I would eagerly worry about a successful PCT just to have normal test levels.

All that said, I do agree that how you feel is far more important than a number. I told this to my current doctor, who was quite happy to hear it. I told him that if I felt great at 300, I would stop there, but if it required 800, then so be it. I wanted to use the minimum amount of drugs to make me feel good and normal again. Because of that attitude, he has no problem upping my dose to see if I feel better or not on the higher dosage. I am now in the low 700s, higher than that did nothing for me, so that is where I am stopping.

Yes I pay 14 dollars a month for my test
I don't know how you pulled it off, but e92 should be taking notes from you. ;)

I'm not going to touch the reasoning behind TRT for folks other than myself. I don't necessarily agree, but honestly it's no different than anything else people do to better themselves as they seek perfection, like implants or cosmetic surgery.

Edit: To clarify; my comments are relevant in the context of this thread.

My natty level was 153 when I first started treatment. Sad thing is the first doctor I went to with my symptoms, who ordered the blood test that showed those terrible levels, refused to treat me, saying I did not need treatment. Yes, I fired him, but not until after I mocked him incessantly. I am very good at verbal warfare, though I do not like to do it. Be an idiot on purpose, though, and look out.

If I could have a wish granted, I would wish to be the sole winner of a $300 Million Powerball jackpot...but if I had many wishes, one would be that I would have normal test levels and not have to pin just to be normal. Yes, the silver lining in the cloud that is low-T is that I never have to do PCT...I can save money that way. But I would eagerly worry about a successful PCT just to have normal test levels.

All that said, I do agree that how you feel is far more important than a number. I told this to my current doctor, who was quite happy to hear it. I told him that if I felt great at 300, I would stop there, but if it required 800, then so be it. I wanted to use the minimum amount of drugs to make me feel good and normal again. Because of that attitude, he has no problem upping my dose to see if I feel better or not on the higher dosage. I am now in the low 700s, higher than that did nothing for me, so that is where I am stopping.

Bang on hommie!!!
A **** load of docs out there that just see it as a hassle and don't want to bother. The ones that experiment are just as bad.
I.e. give you the TRT a while and then baseline you again saying they may have "fixed" the problem...
Lol
Buyer beware!!

Back