how do i start my first time

ipappnasei

Hey guys

im 20 years old from switzerland. im 6.2ft and 154pounds. ive been working out and eating like 3.5-4k calories a day for a few months now and nothing happens at all. as you can tell from my weight im skinny as hell... ive tried doing all diets and everything that fitness forums recommend using. this is my second attemp at working out since last time i was so demotivated that i was thinking about giving up and then i went to military and didnt have time to train anymore.
i just started working out again last week and this time i want to do it right and actually get big. i dont want to look like hulk, just aesthetic.

well since i never did this i wouldnt know how to start. ive read through the stickies but there is just too many of them on too many forums.

could someone give me a name of a substance that would be good for me to begin with and i read everything about it and make a diet and intake plan for it and post it again here? also if possible id rather take it oral since im not a friend of needles. i dont smoke, drink or take any other drugs. i make a lot of sport and stuff so my liver should handle that.

If you are not willing to inject, you are not ready for steroids.

If you cannot make any gains naturally, you are not eating enough. You need to make sure you are actually eating 4k calories a day because it is extremely unlikely that you could maintain 154lbs if you were.

There is a company here called 3j, professional and what they get paid to do is write diets of all types. No one here is going to take their time or business away from him.

If you are not willing to inject, you are not ready for steroids.

If you cannot make any gains naturally, you are not eating enough. You need to make sure you are actually eating 4k calories a day because it is extremely unlikely that you could maintain 154lbs if you were.

There is a company here called 3j, professional and what they get paid to do is write diets of all types. No one here is going to take their time or business away from him.

im not saying i refuse to inject but if its somewhat possible to use pills or anything else you eat i would much rather do that. as said i dont want over the top gains and i dont want to be a competitive bodybuilder or anything else. i just want a booster. i mean there are thousands of products in pill form, how are they bad?

yes i know and agree that i have to eat more. already started working on that again.

could you link me to that 3j thingy so i can look into it?

It is in the banner on the side of the page brother.

You are a male. If you take an oral steroid which is a modified testosterone, your body will not produce its natural testosterone in an attempt to maintain homeostasis. You can make gains, but you are putting your health and other body systems in danger. You may lose the majority of your appetite, energy, and the ability to get or maintain an erection because of the lack of testosterone in your system. The risk is not worth it.

It is in the banner on the side of the page brother.

You are a male. If you take an oral steroid which is a modified testosterone, your body will not produce its natural testosterone in an attempt to maintain homeostasis. You can make gains, but you are putting your health and other body systems in danger. You may lose the majority of your appetite, energy, and the ability to get or maintain an erection because of the lack of testosterone in your system. The risk is not worth it.

well either im retarded and cant see it or its getting blocked by adblock :/?

also wow... that just killed me :c
does this really always apply to all kinds of oral steroids? this sucks hard yo... im just not a friend of needles at all. like i was in hospital for a few months because of a disease and had to take like 15 injections of different shit every day and i kind of developed a fear of needles. i can somewhat let someone else inject a needle in me but i dont really see myself doing it.

like cant you take them and break so your body gets to restore itself? ill google a while for this now.

i think im not ready for this yet

but i contacted that 3j company. will try that and see how it works out.

thx 308power

Orals only are bad for you. No way around it. If you don't want to pin (which you are too young and too inexperienced at the gym to even consider btw) steroids are NOT for you.

Lift for a few more YEARS, not weeks or even months, YEARS before you even consider using any juice. For now go out and buy some creatine, meat, and potatoes. I doubt you are truly eating 3.5-4 kCals a day. 500 calories is a pretty big spread if you are actually counting them.

Why don't you post what your daily diet looks like and maybe some of the guys will be nice and critique that for you.

Orals only are bad for you. No way around it. If you don't want to pin (which you are too young and too inexperienced at the gym to even consider btw) steroids are NOT for you.

Lift for a few more YEARS, not weeks or even months, YEARS before you even consider using any juice. For now go out and buy some creatine, meat, and potatoes. I doubt you are truly eating 3.5-4 kCals a day. 500 calories is a pretty big spread if you are actually counting them.

Why don't you post what your daily diet looks like and maybe some of the guys will be nice and critique that for you.

yea i guess youre right but its sooo slow...
i gotta admit my diet is flawed since im working the most fucked up shifts all the time... also since its not really written down i cant really say it is planned. i just check how many calories someting has and eat until i reach the limit.

im just gonna go ahead and purchase the plan from 3js nutrition.
3jsdiet.com/
thats the right site isnt it?`

At your age your testosterone and gh production are so high in their natural start that is would be like a thirty year old man taking 200-300 mg a week, plus 2 ius of hgh every day. You are too young to start gear, just yet. I was thinner that you at your age and the same height. I went from 130 all the way up to 215 in only about 20 months(probably less, actually), and it was only from food and lifting. I also did a ton of cardio at that time so that slowed my gains, but barely. I didn't even use protein powder or creatine. Trust me, if you're serious about it then you'll grow. It just takes some real effort. Also, even when you do get to the age where you can run gear, you HAVE TO INJECT testosterone e with any other gear you run because it'll shut down your natural test. All of it will. Even test itself. Good luck

At your age your testosterone and gh production are so high in their natural start that is would be like a thirty year old man taking 200-300 mg a week, plus 2 ius of hgh every day. You are too young to start gear, just yet. I was thinner that you at your age and the same height. I went from 130 all the way up to 215 in only about 20 months(probably less, actually), and it was only from food and lifting. I also did a ton of cardio at that time so that slowed my gains, but barely. I didn't even use protein powder or creatine. Trust me, if you're serious about it then you'll grow. It just takes some real effort. Also, even when you do get to the age where you can run gear, you HAVE TO INJECT testosterone e with any other gear you run because it'll shut down your natural test. All of it will. Even test itself. Good luck

hard to believe

got some before after pics from back then maybe?

also my testosterone is faggot as fuck it wont even let me grow a decent beard yo...

hard to believe

got some before after pics from back then maybe?

also my testosterone is faggot as fuck it wont even let me grow a decent beard yo...

Your test isn't gay man. You need to give it time. You aren't gonna see significant results in a couple of months. It is a marathon, not a sprint. It took me 3 years to look like I lift and it will take you that time too. This is proper diet, proper workout techniques, and proper rest.

Instead of injecting read up on here for training techniques. Injecting will only give you water weight and not real gains. After you are done with your cycle you will lose them all unless you figure out how to build muscle naturally.

you want to spend some money? why not buy a whey protein and a tub of mass some creatine, glutamine and maybe a decent natural test booster, double up on your groceries and smash the back side out of your gym it all comes in time with hard work and determination, hey if it was easy everyone would be walking around looking like rocky.

Your test isn't gay man. You need to give it time. You aren't gonna see significant results in a couple of months. It is a marathon, not a sprint. It took me 3 years to look like I lift and it will take you that time too. This is proper diet, proper workout techniques, and proper rest.

Instead of injecting read up on here for training techniques. Injecting will only give you water weight and not real gains. After you are done with your cycle you will lose them all unless you figure out how to build muscle naturally.

how can you be so anti steroids while posting on these forums ? i mean there are lots of people that started young, like a lot younger than i am. for example jeff seid. im not a fanboy or anything but i mean steroids do work so why not use them for an advantage from the beginning?

you want to spend some money? why not buy a whey protein and a tub of mass some creatine, glutamine and maybe a decent natural test booster, double up on your groceries and smash the back side out of your gym it all comes in time with hard work and determination, hey if it was easy everyone would be walking around looking like rocky.

but why not boost it up?

how can you be so anti steroids while posting on these forums ? i mean there are lots of people that started young, like a lot younger than i am. for example jeff seid. im not a fanboy or anything but i mean steroids do work so why not use them for an advantage from the beginning?

Im not anti-steroids. I haven't done my first cycle yet, but can't wait too (I am waiting til I get out of grad school first). The reason why I say not to inject yet is because without knowing how to build muscle, the steroids isn't going to do anything for you. You will see good water weight gains, then once you stop it will go away. Thats not good.

What I am saying is start working out, figure out how to build muscle, then turn to AAS later on. If people can't tell you lift already, then you aren't ready for steroids.

Im not anti-steroids. I haven't done my first cycle yet, but can't wait too (I am waiting til I get out of grad school first). The reason why I say not to inject yet is because without knowing how to build muscle, the steroids isn't going to do anything for you. You will see good water weight gains, then once you stop it will go away. Thats not good.

What I am saying is start working out, figure out how to build muscle, then turn to AAS later on. If people can't tell you lift already, then you aren't ready for steroids.

how about i return in one year? like 4 years really wont do the job...

If you are serious about your health then you would return in 5 years, when you are 25 years old. Otherwise you could do irreparible damage to your body.

Your choice kid, but chances are people on this board won't help you make a bad decision.

Back