How do steroids affect your personality?

casanovaaa

How do steroids affect your personality? Does it make you less caring about others? Do you become the theme and center of attention of the day?
Do you look to help others?

Why do you do steroids? For health of glory to be seen and worshipped by others?

I started doing em back in the day after a chick messed my head up. I trained for years prior but my friends on gear were in better shape and stronger. So I thought aas would be the way to go. Years later looking back I would not of got on over thinking I was not good enough over some hoe. But I would of eventually got on to go to the next level. My buddy was always like man your gonna get bigger and stronger than all of us because of your natural size and strength. Then I got on and I got bigger and stronger than most of them.

Im walking around at 265 now thick but chubby and people tell me all the time how big I am but I rarely see it myself. I guess the times I notice most is at the gym and I see myself in the mirror next to other guys I think are big and they look small next to me. I don***8217;t really like the attn I get sometimes, especially now because I am far from in shape.

As for how aas make me act, if someone is cool I treat them the same and if someone is rude I give it right back. When I am off I tend to just let stuff roll off my shoulder.

Nowadays I use because the sense of well being is heightened. I have had to dial it back because I dont want to be massive. Its more bout mobility and feeling healthy. The sense of well being is addicting though I am not addicted Ive been clean for 2 years. Glad be years of being a guinea pig are over

People that say roid rage. Anxiety. Etc on the sauce I feel thats just them. The feeling of being on is great. No negatives for me

Nowadays I use because the sense of well being is heightened. I have had to dial it back because I dont want to be massive. Its more bout mobility and feeling healthy. The sense of well being is addicting though I am not addicted Ive been clean for 2 years. Glad be years of being a guinea pig are over

People that say roid rage. Anxiety. Etc on the sauce I feel thats just them. The feeling of being on is great. No negatives for me

I think the paranoia and road rage thing is true for some that are already assholes or paranoid people already and I also think part of it is psychosomatic. I have literally seen people the day after doing their first shot ever running around acting all tough and getting heated over nothing. I would just laugh to myself and think wow this guys a fruitcake and actually believes it is the gear making him act like that.

Now on higher doses of tren all bets are off, I have been fine and felt great while on it and other times I would be such an asshole I could not stand myself. Traffic would make me so pissed.

I am pinning 450 miggs a week of a Tri Tren now and I feel great. But Tren is the only one that I myself get irritated on at times and have seen people outright scary on it. I have a buddy I grew up with was fine on all other gear and he started pinning Tren and he beat the shit out of his woman. He went away for years over it.

brother if you have had doubts about how big you are surrounded by Americans at your weight of 265, you should visit Mexico or any central american country, you will be certainly be the largest there surrounded by 5 foot 6" tall people. or even better visit asia where people are 5 foot 4'' and under. you will be the talk of the town brotherman.
:molepoke::bigok::wavey:

I think the paranoia and road rage thing is true for some that are already assholes or paranoid people already and I also think part of it is psychosomatic. I have literally seen people the day after doing their first shot ever running around acting all tough and getting heated over nothing. I would just laugh to myself and think wow this guys a fruitcake and actually believes it is the gear making him act like that.

Now on higher doses of tren all bets are off, I have been fine and felt great while on it and other times I would be such an asshole I could not stand myself. Traffic would make me so pissed.

I am pinning 450 miggs a week of a Tri Tren now and I feel great. But Tren is the only one that I myself get irritated on at times and have seen people outright scary on it. I have a buddy I grew up with was fine on all other gear and he started pinning Tren and he beat the shit out of his woman. He went away for years over it.
so tren and alcohol then is a big no no. id hate to see someone who is a jerk by nature on tren and booze at the same time. wow.
thats funny about someone who has pinned testosterone for the first time act tough and on top of the world.
the placebo effect.
i guess guys like that have watched too many van diesel films, and too many heeman cartoons growing up.
its a sick world out there folks.

IMHO, any excessive undesirable emotional response (user specific) to a drug should be treated like any other side effect... If a substance is causing an undesirable emotional or physiological response, perhaps it is time to taper off that medication and/or an alternative considered. This is where a knowledgeable, trusted person (physician or colleague) can take an external look at the situation and provide guidance. Anxiety, rage, paranoia, etc. would cause a reasonable person to stop/change ANY drug regimen. Everyone just needs to be safe and consider the risks and benefits.

Last edited:
I started doing em back in the day after a chick messed my head up. I trained for years prior but my friends on gear were in better shape and stronger. So I thought aas would be the way to go. Years later looking back I would not of got on over thinking I was not good enough over some hoe. But I would of eventually got on to go to the next level. My buddy was always like man your gonna get bigger and stronger than all of us because of your natural size and strength. Then I got on and I got bigger and stronger than most of them.

Im walking around at 265 now thick but chubby and people tell me all the time how big I am but I rarely see it myself. I guess the times I notice most is at the gym and I see myself in the mirror next to other guys I think are big and they look small next to me. I don***8217;t really like the attn I get sometimes, especially now because I am far from in shape.

As for how aas make me act, if someone is cool I treat them the same and if someone is rude I give it right back. When I am off I tend to just let stuff roll off my shoulder.

Gear has never really done anything to improve my personality and usually I find Im an outspoken prick while on cycle.......wait, I was an outspoken prick before I ever used them....lol,,,,,,,pretty safe to say they dont improve many personality traits in people. Now, with a TRT dose it may make some people feel and look better, but not for our purpose of using them. :)

IMHO, any excessive undesirable emotional response (user specific) to a drug should be treated like any other side effect... If a substance is causing an undesirable emotional or physiological response, perhaps it is time to taper off that medication and/or an alternative considered. This is where a knowledgeable, trusted person (physician or colleague) can take an external look at the situation and provide guidance. Anxiety, rage, paranoia, etc. would cause a reasonable person to stop/change ANY drug regimen. Everyone just needs to be safe and consider the risks and benefits.

Undesirable emotional response= tren in my case. :). I am aware of it so either avoid it or keep reminding yourself that it is making you act like an asshole. :). (an asshole that looks pretty good in the gym)

Regular steroid use can contribute to depression. Steroid withdrawal can worsen depression symptoms and contribute to suicidal thoughts or even actions. Psychology Today reports: ***8220;The behaviors and mood of a depressed person affect the whole family.

There***8217;s the irritability, which sets off conflicts and derails family dynamics. The negative thought patterns, which become a prism of pessimism for everyone.

Overall sense of well being and heightened sex drive are pluses. Heightened sex drive can also be a negative. Wind blows and I***8217;m trying to bang something. At times, that has caused problems with the female in my life as I***8217;ve been with the same one for a long time. Not to hijack the thread but couple of my buddies and I that run the sauce joke that the ladies can smell it on us! Lots of bro science there but still some element of truth. Lol. To sum up the answer to your original question, it makes me a good bit more of a cheating asshole.

What he said ^^^^^^

I find that yes it can make me irritable and short tempered, but at the same time can make me much more relaxed and tolerant. I know these two are 180 degrees apart, but that's what I feel. I think if you are aware, then you can steer yourself toward the relaxed and tolerant side.

depends on the person. many people claim to become more aggressive and the such. a couple of studies correlated even moderate levels of test usage to increased levels of narcissism (not sure how they defined this tbh) and ego-centrism. subjects also exhibited decreased levels of empathy, increased levels of indifference, greater desire for power/control etc.

personally even on a cycle of tren I was unchanged.. cant recall feeling any diff whatsoever (outside of body and strength ofc). but your mileage will vary

Misuse of anabolic steroids might lead to negative mental effects, such as: paranoid (extreme, unreasonable) jealousy. extreme irritability and aggression (roid rage) delusions;false beliefs or ideas.

ego-centrism. subjects also exhibited decreased levels of empathy, increased levels of indifference, greater desire for power/control etc.

wow, thats an everyday occurance with many who do not even do gear, i think its called pride.
id hate to see thosee types on gear then.

so tren and alcohol then is a big no no. id hate to see someone who is a jerk by nature on tren and booze at the same time. wow.
thats funny about someone who has pinned testosterone for the first time act tough and on top of the world.
the placebo effect.
i guess guys like that have watched too many van diesel films, and too many heeman cartoons growing up.
its a sick world out there folks.

I agree that tren and alcohol are a bad mix. Not just on the liver, but the personality of a lot of people would not be pleasant. I'm an asshole on tren as it is without alcohol, even though I was a happy drunk back when I still drank much. Even then, I was a fairly big drinker on the weekends but stuck mainly to the beer. I am Canadian as well so you know how we roll when it comes to drinking.lol. Nothing weak about Canadian beer. :) BTW I have seen many guys on tren who act aggressively and they were guys that could not beat their way out of a wet paper bag, but still thought they were tough as hell on tren.haha

Back