how do u get your needles?

markmansell

i have a source.

but i can't get needles!

it's the only thing holding me back from the injectibles, so how do you guys get yours?

btw i live in japan and it doesn't seem like i can get them from the local drug store, if you know what i mean.

any info appreciated thanx

p.s i don't have a credit card and need a supplier that can take payments buy western union if i have get stuff buy mail order

Last edited:
You can make them out of bamboo.
Seriously you don't need a credit card all you need is a debit card that functions like a credit card. You can get that by opening a bank account here (not sure about Japan).
You seriously cannot walk into a drugstore and get them there? Have you tried? They aen't going to be on the shelves. You have to ask the pharmacy people to get them for you. When they ask what they are for tell them something believable

fair enough, i'll ask in the drug store. everything in japan is so by the book it's unbelievible but i'll give it a shot. "um i have a friend who's diabetic but has thick skin and needs a bigger gauge, do have any needles?"

markmansell said:
fair enough, i'll ask in the drug store. everything in japan is so by the book it's unbelievible but i'll give it a shot. "um i have a friend who's diabetic but has thick skin and needs a bigger gauge, do have any needles?"

Try

Vitamin B-12 shots or just tell them you are fascinated by needles

markmansell said:
p.s i don't have a credit card
If I might ask, how old are you?

Why do you think it is that we don't see more people from Japan in Internet forums? The youth of Japan are fairly good at English, I assume. Am I wrong?

markmansell said:
i have a source.

but i can't get needles!

it's the only thing holding me back from the injectibles, so how do you guys get yours?

btw i live in japan and it doesn't seem like i can get them from the local drug store, if you know what i mean.

any info appreciated thanx

p.s i don't have a credit card and need a supplier that can take payments buy western union if i have get stuff buy mail order

dude NOBODY will ask you why you need them. Needles are not illegal and drug store owners dont give a rats ass why you need them.
dont forget to change needles everytime you use them.

creepS said:
dude NOBODY will ask you why you need them. Needles are not illegal and drug store owners dont give a rats ass why you need them.
Actually, in some US states, syringes with pins ARE illegal without a prescription. As for Japan, I haven't a clue.

I have been denied neeldes before. Not outright, but i know they carried needles (it was a Shoppers Drugmart) and the guy said they had NO needles in stock...I know he was lying. Others have been hesitant to get them for me, but I usually say that it's for my father or grandfather who is on HRT (or some bullshit like that). And this is in Canada where it's legal.

creepS said:

Mranak is right. What state are you in?

in texas i go to a dental supply place, mom and pop owned. boxes of 100x 25g 1" for 10.00 even. the got empty sterile vials..just no filters..i need 2 .22um filters. damn

thanks for the feedback!

it turns out the drugstores in japan don't do needles(as i expected)

i'm gonna pursue the internet mail-order route.

FYI i'm 27 years old with 10years natural training under my belt. i'm making gains from d-bol and t-bol but want to get properly jacked for summer. i plan to do a simple test cycle with standard pct.

mranak said:
Why do you think it is that we don't see more people from Japan in Internet forums? The youth of Japan are fairly good at English, I assume. Am I wrong?

ha! their english sucks, i should know coz i have to teach 'em everyday.
btw japan is incredibly dry for steroids by foreign standards

Last edited:
I get them in the pharmacy around the corner. Or at any pharmacy I happen to be near.

should you be able to buy them at the local drugstore such as Eckerds in the US? I have tried once but they told me I need a diabetes card or some shit

CJ01 said:
should you be able to buy them at the local drugstore such as Eckerds in the US? I have tried once but they told me I need a diabetes card or some shit
Depends on what state you live in.

Also, for steroids, you likely don't want a diabetic (insulin) syringe. You want a sterile 3cc syringe.

mranak

Please put the fighting and protesting women back on your avatar
The chick with the glasses had something sexual about her

spend $450 bucks on a plane ticket. fly to bangkok. buy everything you need. take your chances returning to japan. at the very least, they sell needles here. alternatively, goto china or hong kong or the philippines.

as for SPEAKING ENGLISH: japanese speak japanese...and they generally SUCK at english, as noted above. try asking for directions one day, even in tokyo. you'll get a bunch of crooked yellow teeth rambling in japanese, just before they turn away from you rudely and walk off. still, a really beautiful country.

i buy mine at cvs's in westchester as long as ur 18 u get them sold to u. however i was arrested for dui and i had a used syringe in my car and the officer told me he was cutting me a break by not charging me for the hypodermic. If i bought it in ny whats the problem?

Back