How does one develop Patience ?

Shaurya

I am a young dude and every time I go to the gym, in my head, I want results right now. this is a huge hindrance and sometimes I even skip going as the mental picture doesnt match one in the mirror. I know this is a stupid question but please guide me through this.

I am a young dude and every time I go to the gym, in my head, I want results right now. this is a huge hindrance and sometimes I even skip going as the mental picture doesnt match one in the mirror. I know this is a stupid question but please guide me through this.

You don't develop patience in the gym.
You develop character.
I've over a decade and a half lifting natural and now 2 cycles under my belt. I'm still not close to where I want to be and I won't be for years.
You're in this for the lifestyle or your just looking for shortcut.
Which is it?

You don't develop patience in the gym.
You develop character.
I've over a decade and a half lifting natural and now 2 cycles under my belt. I'm still not close to where I want to be and I won't be for years.
You're in this for the lifestyle or your just looking for shortcut.
Which is it?

Lifestyle sir.

be sure to post in our proper forums. moved the thread for you :)

and as how to acquire patience there are three methods we may learn patience: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest but brings forth the best quality as wisdom.

Last edited:
I went to patience university it cost me $10,000 and took me 5 years to get my degree. I dont know your financial situation but their are goverment programs and student loans that can help you get into the school.

be sure to post in our proper forums. THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED.
and as how to acquire patience there are three methods we may learn patience: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Sorry sir, Will make sure that I post it in the proper section

you need to know and accept it will take years (aas or not) to see decent gains and results. the first years are tough but muscle accumulates. stay strong and know its a long haul for this game, no magic beans or shortcuts. patience is acceptance man.

Patiently.

Honestly Milt s post was right out of Aristotle s key to LIFES fulfillment and required reading on D block. ( or Plato . I can t keep those Athenian manba boy lover s apart..I mean separated..fuck..where s the garden hose ?)

Haha T !

As mentioned above ...it's a lifestyle. Go for health and longevity and being able to be super active.
I don't know how old you are but in my age group I'm looking like a superstar from years of eating healthy and exeraise. Guys in their 40s asking me how I have the ability to work and train and wake up early etc.meanwhile they are all overweight and can't even bend over to tie a shoe...
There isn't one guy that says hey I'm big enough so I'm stopping. We are never satisfied! Never big enough. We can be our worst enemy.
But shoot for being awesome.

Hope that makes sense I have the flu and I feel delirious

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I work out primarily at PF as it s close and my lady crew train s there and it s NOT hard to be the HARD guy in there but I often help those who ask q s like
What do you do for x, y or z. ?

Standard answer is "I go 75 ms a day for 5 - 6 day s a week for 33 yr s now. Plus aerobic s call it 95 to 120 ms . "
When I m lifting at the Power Shak..squat s tame an hour s and so forth but of course ur not big enough hard enuff. Screw normal .

The flu.
Chug a bottle of Nyquil, wear sweat s to bed, wake repeat change sweat s aspirin if u got em.
I mean that s my approach...but mama gave me Jager for cough syrup so...

In doing codeine cough syrup at bedtime with my 4iu of HGH and advil several times a day.
My brain says go to the gym and crush and my body says you ain't ever lifting again!
Thanks T when the codeine runs out I'm going with jager.... I hate nyquil..lol

In doing codeine cough syrup at bedtime with my 4iu of HGH and advil several times a day.
My brain says go to the gym and crush and my body says you ain't ever lifting again!
Thanks T when the codeine runs out I'm going with jager.... I

Last edited:
I went to patience university it cost me $10,000 and took me 5 years to get my degree. I dont know your financial situation but their are goverment programs and student loans that can help you get into the school.

me too but took me 7 years to get my degree. could of graduated on time but was having way too much fun in school. :whipping::40oz::3some::dance2::dunno::sperm::sperm::sperm::druggie::bikini:

Back