How far can you get with test only cycles (maybe with some dbol)

well theres a chance you can recover.. but it slims out the longer you cruise and blast...

its a risk people take consciously

Probably only for people who plan to compete?

You say that nutrition is key to success on a cycle so do you think I could achieve my goal in size on my 3 test cycles, 2 with dbol if i spent ages researching and then putting it into action on cycle? With hard ass training as well 5 days a week

Probably only for people who plan to compete?

You say that nutrition is key to success on a cycle so do you think I could achieve my goal in size on my 3 test cycles, 2 with dbol if i spent ages researching and then putting it into action on cycle? With hard ass training as well 5 days a week

IMO ive done 3 previuos cycles of Test only,and have gotten some great gains,and i have eaten pretty good on cycle and have held alot of my gains,im fixin to start a 4th cycle with deca/test/dbol for my 4th cycle,because i think i have hit a wall on my gains,but im also on lifetime testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with a prescribed 300mg/week dose,which is high,but doctor precribed,and i think my body has become or is getting to tolerate testosterone,and my last cycle was 600mg/week of test,and i am considering uping my dose to 700-750mg this cycle of test,also adding deca and dbol to help along with a good diet and workout regime,hopefully i will make some good gains and get some more out of this cycle

IMO ive done 3 previuos cycles of Test only,and have gotten some great gains,and i have eaten pretty good on cycle and have held alot of my gains,im fixin to start a 4th cycle with deca/test/dbol for my 4th cycle,because i think i have hit a wall on my gains,but im also on lifetime testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with a prescribed 300mg/week dose,which is high,but doctor precribed,and i think my body has become or is getting to tolerate testosterone,and my last cycle was 600mg/week of test,and i am considering uping my dose to 700-750mg this cycle of test,also adding deca and dbol to help along with a good diet and workout regime,hopefully i will make some good gains and get some more out of this cycle

awesome you look huge in your avi. think i could get my goal with my 3 cycles then based on your experiences?

awesome you look huge in your avi. think i could get my goal with my 3 cycles then based on your experiences?

it all depends on your diet and training man,and also your body type,genetics etc...i was already a big guy anyway,and my experience with test has really brought out some solid gains for me,if i was like 5'9 i would be big,or look bigger,but being my height,it takes alot more muscle to "look" bigger,i have only been lifting for 6 years,but ive busted my ass training and trying to eat right,before i even done any testosterone,and my wife is the one that got me to see a doctor on my low test levels,and the addition of my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) has helped my gains...but all in all its coming down to your diet and training to get gains

OP B up...

Your asking questions about possibilities that are years away based on pic s you see.

Genetics diet training rest dedication then gear.

I eat whatever I want..on the gulf coast gulf coast we fry fkn gravy bro.. I do aerobics only when when I m bored..and don t gain weight.

Noone knows how you train..how you look..genetic make up..the variables involved are infinte.

Run a test cycle 12 weeks...correctly.

Then evaluate.

No disrespect..post up a photo.

Back