How fast does Test build up after injecting...?

ImAuNatural

I know if you are naturally producing testosterone the injections will take about 4-5 weeks to reach peak levels using Test E.

But what if you are on TRT at lets say 200mg/week and you start injecting 500mg/week. Will you reach peak levels faster than 4 weeks?

It would seem that since you arent losing any natural Test Production while gaining Exogenous Test that it would build up faster this way.

I appreciate all feedback/answers. Thank you.

I know if you are naturally producing testosterone the injections will take about 4-5 weeks to reach peak levels using Test E.

But what if you are on TRT at lets say 200mg/week and you start injecting 500mg/week. Will you reach peak levels faster than 4 weeks?

It would seem that since you arent losing any natural Test Production while gaining Exogenous Test that it would build up faster this way

I appreciate all feedback/answers. Thank you.

You lose ALL natural testosterone if your injecting exogenous test.. Wither it's 150mg or 600mg a week.. You Never add to natural levels,, you replace it completely

Exactly what Roush said ^ Kind of surprised you didn't know that by now? But yes, front loading will achieve peak levels faster.

I think you mis understand the question, I know that you lose all natural test when you even inject the smallest amount of test.

If you are producing natural test then it would take 4-5 weeks to hit peak levels because as the levels of injectable are building up your natural is shutting down so it counterbalances it out and that's why it takes 4-5 weeks to really feel it.

I will lay out the questions easier:

If you are already cruising on 200mg/week of test. Then you decide to start another cycle/blast and you start injecting 500mg/week how long does this take to reach peak levels?

I have been cruising at 200mg/week of Test E for 10 weeks. So I am already shut down.

With me starting to inject 500mg/week shouldnt I feel it faster than someone who hasnt been crusing and is just starting out from natural production?

I hope my question makes sense. I know what im trying to ask just not sure how to word it correctly.

You lose ALL natural testosterone if your injecting exogenous test.. Wither it's 150mg or 600mg a week.. You Never add to natural levels,, you replace it completely

I know that. My question was line two of my post.

I'm already shutdown and have been on 200mg/week for 10 weeks.

If your natural and then start a cycle its like a seasaw as one,(Exogenous),goes up the other,(natural),goes down.

But starting from a cruise wouldn't you just be going up so it would reach peak levels quicker?

Im trying hard to ask the question to where you understand what im trying to ask, I hope someone gets it lol.

I have been cruising at 200mg/week of Test E for 10 weeks. So I am already shut down.

With me starting to inject 500mg/week shouldnt I feel it faster than someone who hasnt been crusing and is just starting out from natural production?

I hope my question makes sense. I know what im trying to ask just not sure how to word it correctly.

Oh right, I see what you mean. My bad. Yes, you would achieve the levels slightly faster... I don't know if you'd notice much difference though.

Oh right, I see what you mean. My bad. Yes, you would achieve the levels slightly faster... I don't know if you'd notice much difference though.

Thank you! I was trying so hard to explain what I wanted to know but its hard to explain. hahaha

Do you have any idea how much faster, like instead of 4 weeks maybe 2 weeks?

Thanks man!

My last cycle, I had been cruising on 200 mg of test, for the blast I bumped it up to 600 mg of test c per week plus 100 mg test prop eod (for the fist six weeks), and 500 mg deca..

I don't have bloods to prove it, but I believe my levels went up very quickly doing this (when your performing an exercise with 60 lb dumbells and several weeks later your doing more reps using a 100 lb dumbell for the same exercise,, something's working)

Thank you very much for this Denver, it took me a few minutes to understand the chart but I get it now.

How long do you guys recommend I blast for?

Judging by the chart levels do hit peak much faster starting from a cruise as opposed to starting from being not shutdown.

Honestly if you look at raw data, you don't. It's still 4-5 weeks to reach peak levels. Same would be starting from 0. Reason being is just because you have extraneous test in your system doesn't help saturate you faster, that's the ester your usings job.

Honestly if you look at raw data, you don't. It's still 4-5 weeks to reach peak levels. Same would be starting from 0. Reason being is just because you have extraneous test in your system doesn't help saturate you faster, that's the ester your usings job.

Probably why when I used test prop after cruising on test cyp,, why I felt like my levels went up rather quickly (but there's always the mental thing, thinking it's kicking in fast cause your injecting multiple compounds every day)

Probably why when I used test prop after cruising on test cyp,, why I felt like my levels went up rather quickly (but there's always the mental thing, thinking it's kicking in fast cause your injecting multiple compounds every day)

Of course prop kicks in quicker. It's half life shows you will reach peak levels much quicker then a longer ester.

No one should take this the wrong way, but this stuff is important to know and understand. If you're going to put it in your body understand why.

Ok done preaching. Great conversation to have though! Ask questions and learn! Steroidplot is a great resource (don't take its data as gospel, but it gives you an idea.

Maybe I'm just fucking different (ok a lot)! But with long esters 8-10 weeks is my sweet spot, hence why I blast for 20 week min

It's a debated topic, but IMO frontloading works. Esters don't slowly release, they peak blood levels 24-48 hours post injection and then the ester length, half-life, fat solubility whatever you may please is what then decides how slowly that peak will decline. Obviously 100mg Test Prop will peak, just like 100mg of Test Enanthate but that 100mg will be released into free hormone and metabolised say 72 hours after it's peaked where as that 100mg of Test Enanthate will take 7 days or so. It's hard to explain, simpler to understand. There is a thread somewhere on here detailing it. Long story short, you pin Test E and your test levels will be higher at 48 hours post injection compared to 96 hours post injection.

From what I understood by it all, was say you are doing a blast or cycle of 500mg Test E split into 2x weekly shots at 250mg. To correctly front load and achieve peak blood levels with long esters (enanthate, cyp, undecanoate etc) quicker than what it would take simply jumping into 250mg shots. You take your weekly total and double it and use that as your first shot. So, 500mg Test E per week, instead of doing a 250mg shot first up, you would do 1000mg first up, and then proceed with 250mg shots from the second on onwards. This is supposed to get your blood levels for Test E at their peak come the 14 day mark or thereabouts (has to do with the half life).

And it definitely works from my experience.

It's a debated topic, but IMO frontloading works. Esters don't slowly release, they peak blood levels 24-48 hours post injection and then the ester length, half-life, fat solubility whatever you may please is what then decides how slowly that peak will decline. Obviously 100mg Test Prop will peak, just like 100mg of Test Enanthate but that 100mg will be released into free hormone and metabolised say 72 hours after it's peaked where as that 100mg of Test Enanthate will take 7 days or so. It's hard to explain, simpler to understand. There is a thread somewhere on here detailing it. Long story short, you pin Test E and your test levels will be higher at 48 hours post injection compared to 96 hours post injection.

From what I understood by it all, was say you are doing a blast or cycle of 500mg Test E split into 2x weekly shots at 250mg. To correctly front load and achieve peak blood levels with long esters (enanthate, cyp, undecanoate etc) quicker than what it would take simply jumping into 250mg shots. You take your weekly total and double it and use that as your first shot. So, 500mg Test E per week, instead of doing a 250mg shot first up, you would do 1000mg first up, and then proceed with 250mg shots from the second on onwards. This is supposed to get your blood levels for Test E at their peak come the 14 day mark or thereabouts (has to do with the half life).

And it definitely works from my experience.

Agreed, definitely works. I think this is the thread you were looking for: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...successfully-execute-proper-initial-dose.html

Back