how hard to find legit test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupid

lets say i wanted to go on a pure test cycle
if i wasnt picky about the ester or anything like that
if i just wanted to find pharma grade or at least non-underdosed test would that be a hard thing to do?
keep in mind i live in a smaller town of about 15,000

I live in a town of 17,000. There's a great MMA gym with decent UFC competitors, there's a Anytime Fitness, and there's a YMCA. I've seen quite a few people at each (I'd say 3-5), that are clearly on something.

This of course doesn't guarantee they're on Test. Some with the immense size, I would only have to assume they're on Test, because that sort of size doesn't come overnight, and a male with 0 test for that long is simply unheard of.

So, the whole.. pharm grade, underdosed thing... Well, that depends on if you're getting from someone who buys loads of real shit from other countries... or if your source buys off an ******* top 5 and sells to you for double price and potentially underdosed.

Best thing I could recommend is to focus on diet and getting big naturally.. while doing so, read up on several sources, find a common site recommended across many boards, not just a single one, and then order enough for a test only cycle. Make sure to have all PCT and intra cycle compounds on hand before starting. Have bloods done before to see where you stand naturally (test wise) and then inject set amount per week, and take bloods again at week 7-8 and see if it's legit... If it's fake, your test will not be high and you'll have wasted money, but! if it's real you can continue the cycle and you'll have everything to stay safe doing so.

If you're under 25, forget about it completely. Focus on diet, training, and sleep. Wait until your brain is developed fully.

If you're fat, >20% cut to <15%.. or you'll have a hard time with estrogen related sides.

There's a lot more to worry about than just whether it's dosed properly.. even if it's half dosed you'll still get shut down, and you'll still need an AI, SERMS, and HCG.. just keep that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on where you live. In some countries you do not need a prescription to buy testosterone. If you are in the US, you are out of luck - you have to convince a doctor to prescribe it to you. It is very cheap if you do, though.

lets say i wanted to go on a pure test cycle
if i wasnt picky about the ester or anything like that
if i just wanted to find pharma grade or at least non-underdosed test would that be a hard thing to do?
keep in mind i live in a smaller town of about 15,000

I just drive to my local CVS, and pick up a vial.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you're fishing for sources. Yeah, can't help you there - being against the rules and all. ;)

I just drive to my local CVS, and pick up a vial.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you're fishing for sources. Yeah, can't help you there - being against the rules and all. ;)
not fishing, partner
All you have to say is would that be hard or easy to do
some detail about why that would be hard or easy would also be helpful as well
you don't have to tell me where I could get or do anything
just hard or easy

not fishing, partner
All you have to say is would that be hard or easy to do
some detail about why that would be hard or easy would also be helpful as well
you don't have to tell me where I could get or do anything
just hard or easy

Okay, it's hard if you don't have any connections or a script. If you know where to look, or have the aforementioned items in check, it's easy.

Okay, it's hard if you don't have any connections or a script. If you know where to look, or have the aforementioned items in check, it's easy.
yea I thought I should just limit myself to test since it's probably the easiest shit to find (and cheapest)
I don't live in california, texas, or noo yawk where I'm sure there's legit shit everywhere
if you bought a vial of tren here you'd probably end up paying for cottonseed oil mixed with aids

Befriend someone who has an HRT script but who's doctor is pretty well clueless on the subject of TRT, so he never gets bloods done which means the doc has no clue if he's actually using it and after he tells his doc that his nuts are the size of raisins and inquires about HCG, the doc tells him HCG is for women. After you've befriended this person, offer to buy it and ask for a referral to his doctor. If it works out, you have yourself the real deal. This is what I'm trying to do. If you can't, then make yourself a solid connection with a source who trust that his source is supplying him with legit HG testosterone. Good luck.

Oh and I agree 100% with hypnotix. Try to tweak your diet to meet your goals if you have the discipline.

Last edited:
Ya ll can it.

Surf the forum..look for the intel via maybe a member s name ???!!!! EZ EZ EZ EZ SO EZ

WE DO NOT need LE s attention.

OP; no offense..please do not.... or ..... I try to help members...and my forum .

Very easy. I know at least 15 sources, and I'm not even looking for them. Raws, finished, online, and in person. Shit I've even been approached by a seller lol.

if you wana find the right place you have to do your research just like anything else and it takes time.. dont believe people that just message u because they are likely to take advantage.

Hmmm I just noticed OP has an unusual username. Lets hope that the ones who were banned have not returned.

If done proper reasurch this thread wouldn't be needed. All the answers are there fron TRT to UGLs so study up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back