How important is HCG use while on TRT?

rinkerx

I know it helps keep the body making your own testosterone, LH, and FSH, but what would happen if I just stopped taking hcg? I am on 1000iu a week from a clinic i since quit using qnd just use my family doctor (who doesnt know much about trt) he only gave me it because i showed him my labs amd what i was taking from the clinic.

Is 1000iu to much? My labs look good, i am just not sure of long term use of hcg at such a high dose?

That's how much I take per week. I wouldn't want to be on TRT without hCG. And I was in the beginning. My balls turned into raisons. Sex feels a whole lot better with normal sized working testicles. That's good enough reason for me. Plus there is the part about keeping your testicles "turned on". I don't think the little extra testosterone you get from them matters a whole lot, but testicles do more than just make testosterone.

I would also add that it's a must if you are thinking about having kids in the future.

That's how much I take per week. I wouldn't want to be on TRT without hCG. And I was in the beginning. My balls turned into raisons. Sex feels a whole lot better with normal sized working testicles. That's good enough reason for me. Plus there is the part about keeping your testicles "turned on". I don't think the little extra testosterone you get from them matters a whole lot, but testicles do more than just make testosterone.

I would also add that it's a must if you are thinking about having kids in the future.

I quit taking it for a few months because it was unavailable at my pharmacy, for some reason MERCK was on a shortage and thats who supplied all the hcg to the local pharmacies. Anyway during that few months of not taking it I noticed the same thing except I never got back to normal after starting to take hcg? Did I screw myself? My testicals have shrunk and my sperm does not "shoot" nearly as much as before.

I can't really imagine 2-3 months would do that. I would expect you to bounce back in a few months. But if you don't you could always try upping the dose for a little while or even tossing in some clomid.

Back