How long after a cycle does sperm production return?

Strat

I just finished a 12 week test only cycle at 250mg per week + HCG 2x250/wk during that same time. My girlfriend just told me that she didn't get her birth control shot last month(depo) and she thinks she might be pregnant. I know that taking test stops your body from producing sperm, but how long does it take to return to normal on average?

I don't think that information matters for obvious reasons... unless you think shes messing around.

Why do you care when your sperm count will return if shes already packin'?

If shes not pregnant, then it's time to ask questions like that. If not, then I wouldn't even be curious.

If shes not pregnant, then it's time to ask questions like that. If not, then I wouldn't even be curious.

Whether or not she's pregnant I'm still curious about it which is usually the reason why someone starts a thread. While your comments are enlightening and all I was looking for someone that might actually be able to answer the question.

HCG increases the amount and quality of your sperm. It's often used as a fertility aid in men. Needsize got his wife pregnant on 1gram of test + HCG twice, so there's a good chance that you fucked up:wackit:

This is funny!! Make the guy feel like his girlfriend is messing around or he fucked up because she is pregnant.... LOL

Wow man if only all the threads would have quolity answers like this poster is giving, what a great board we would have...lol

Sorry i dont know how to answers your og Q, but why not get a test asap and pending as a result, start thinking what your gonna do, and atleast use it as a scare to keep birth control in check in the future!

Good luck mate!

Back