How long after first shot do u feel test-e?

Rude_italianguy

Someone plese clear this up for me. I get different answers from everyone. Did a 500mg shot of test e 4 days ago and I went from fina dick to being able to have normal sex. Was not placebo effect because I didn't expect to feel anything for 3 weeks.

nope test will give you sex drive and sometimes last longer too.its decca you got to watch out for bro...and fina

Rude_italianguy said:
I get different answers from everyone.

You are going to get different answers from everyone here too. People react differently to compounds. That's just the nature of the game.

Rude_italianguy said:
Did a 500mg shot of test e 4 days ago and I went from fina dick to being able to have normal sex. Was not placebo effect because I didn't expect to feel anything for 3 weeks.

It's not unusal to experience the effects of a hormone quickly after an injection. It enters your bloodstream right after administering it, counter to popular belief among many on the boards, so you could easily be experiencing the effects of the drug this soon. Plus sex drive enhancement is one of the first effects that most guys experience when using testosterone. It's the weight gain and strength increases that often take longer to materialize.

Aboot said:
It's not unusal to experience the effects of a hormone quickly after an injection. It enters your bloodstream right after administering it, counter to popular belief among many on the boards, so you could easily be experiencing the effects of the drug this soon. Plus sex drive enhancement is one of the first effects that most guys experience when using testosterone. It's the weight gain and strength increases that often take longer to materialize.

Exactly! The test is in your system. Doesn't matter what the ester is. Some of it is going to break from the ester right away. Thousands of molecules of
test enan. Probability dictates a bell curve of molecule breakdown or a skewed bell curve to the right.
What does all of this BS mean? It means that test starts working the second you inject. People always ask "how long before it kicks in". It kicks in right away. But how realistic is it to expect muscle growth and strength increases right away? The human body just can't process that fast.

So just be happy, but don't be suprised.

mustanged77 said:
Probability dictates a bell curve of molecule breakdown or a skewed bell curve to the right.
What does all of this BS mean?
It means you are a mathmatician, better you than me

Back