How long after starting d-Bol will I see strength and size gains?

If you are using Test Dbol should start seeing best gains on DBOL at 3 weeks and 7 to 10 days you should be feeling it and having sides.

I am doing the dbol alone for 2 weeks then I'll be on Sustanon (sust) as well. So I'll pretty much be having the sides jus as I start the test. What sides should I expect?

Crazy lower back pumps and calf pumps. I was walking like a retard for weeks on that shit. Aggression was another side I found was pretty bad, also you need some liver support. How much you taking??? I notice strength gains a couple days in so it's pretty quick.

How long after starting d-Bol will I see strength and size gains?

I'd guess you will start to feel the d-bol in your system in 7 to 10 days. I think anything before that is just psychological, but who cares. it should be kicing in within a couple of weeks you'll notice strength gains, and I don't know why, but I get a sense of purenss and raw strength on d-bol, especially when the test kicks in later, you get a little cocky and general sense of well being it is often described as. how much D are you running and what kind?

Oh yeah, and get ready for those fucking back pumps, they are not upper back good workout pumps, don't get us wrong....lol they fucking suck, but just try to fight through them. it's almost like a tightness that engulfs your whole lower back, like mitchey said, calves, I even got shin splints from the fuckers....lol wife had to mow the lawn they got so bad, seriously. not that her fat ass couldn't use the cardio....lol did I say that out loud?.....

Last edited:
Ahhh shit hope I dnt end up walking like a retard lol need to work. I'm running 30 mg a day, 10 mg every 3-4 hours with 3 milk thistles a day as well. All sounds fun lol, things we go through to get hench ay lol

To be honest since yesterday I have been getting an aching feeling in lower sides of back. Could dbol do this so soon as I only started 2 days ago

Last edited:
I think you'll be alright. Ran this at the beginning of my test p/tren a cycle and I never got the damn excruciating lower back pumps and I ran 40mg ed for 4 weeks. Don't get me wrong. Massive increase in size...biggest I've ever been, but still a little disappointed I didn't get em.

I notice your running test Sustanon (sust) 2 weeks after you start dbol, im doing the same. How long you planning on running in total??

I've started getting lower back pains too, however the pain goes after a back session. Odd??

I notice your running test Sustanon (sust) 2 weeks after you start dbol, im doing the same. How long you planning on running in total??

I've started getting lower back pains too, however the pain goes after a back session. Odd??
Yes m8, I was originally only doing a 7 week total cycle but later found out that Sustanon (sust) won't properly kick in till about 3 weeks so I am now doing a total cycle of 12 weeks, 10 weeks on the sust. Let me know how you get on m8 be gd to hear as ur doing the same. Seems like the lower back ache is fairly normal then.

I think you'll be alright. Ran this at the beginning of my test p/tren a cycle and I never got the damn excruciating lower back pumps and I ran 40mg ed for 4 weeks. Don't get me wrong. Massive increase in size...biggest I've ever been, but still a little disappointed I didn't get em.

Hopefully I dnt either then lol. How you find the sides on 40 mg a day. I've gt a 100 pills so thinking about upping my last 10 days to 40 mg a day

Yeh, im in to my second week of just dbol now. Strength is through the roof so looking forward to stacking test too!
no major side effects yet except a small lump under my left nipple but im hoping some letro will sort that out later on.....

ill keep you posted mate!

Mate I'm not 100% about this but as its early stages I think I heard that if you take 10 mg of nolva a day it should stop the gyno. But pls some one add there input as I may be wrong

im picking my Nolva up tonight so ill look into it a little more. there is no tednerness or itching just a small lump.

If anyone else could advise though it would be appreciated.

im picking my Nolva up tonight so ill look into it a little more. there is no tednerness or itching just a small lump.

If anyone else could advise though it would be appreciated.

Your growing tits dummy. Read the stickys for fuck sake. Your SHOULD be running test with your dbol(everyone knows this). It's practically a must. You need to be running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to prevent your gyno sides as well as bloating to the extreme.

Back