How long between cycles?

Thunder

I just finished my 1st cycle on Friday was my last injection..and im already thinking of my 2nd...test/eq or test/winny..havent decided yet..but was curious to know how long should i to fire up my 2nd...of course it wont be until im finished with my post cycle from the 1st but i was curious to find out what you guys thought...stayin healthy is most important on this decision..as it should be with everyone...ive heard 1 cycle a yr is a good way to make sure you get cleaned out before you start another..as far as receptors and not being shut down anymore...just give me some ideas..thanks!!

Rule of thumb is to take a break that's as long as your cycle was.

Doubled is even better. Just to ensure your receptors are fresh and clean. If not and you start a cycle too early, your receptors are not going to be receptive to the next cycle, thus wasting your gear and your time.

I know it's tough to wait that long, but in the long run it's healthier for you that way. Health should always be number one priority. If your Jonesin for a shot, get some B12 or Kyno to hold you off until you start your real stuff. Good luck.

Back