how long does letro take to effest a gyno lump?

CaptHowdy

any one know this i can not find any one who can tell me? i have been taking 2.5 mg ed for 3 weeks and i do not notice a difference any 1 help please???

Hey bud...... 2.5 ED for three weeks is insane. And should definitely have yielded you results by now. Your problem is one of two things...

1.) Your estrogen levels are insanely high and possibly still need to be blasted with Letro. (I'm leaning against this one)

2.) You have some gyno that is beyond the point of being reversed with Letro and it needs to be removed.

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR BLOODWORK DONE OR AT LEAST JUST GET YOUR TEST AND ESTROGEN LEVELS CHECKED. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHAT TO DO.

Hope this helps a bit.

sup chip,

theres gotta be something i can do. i havnt had this long. maybe a month. how long is to long to reverse it?

before letro i was taking 40mg of nolva ed and it seemed to do alot better. i thought that it was gonna be dead for sure so i started a cycle. 50mg dbol 400mg deca and 500 teste. so i dropped the dbol incase that is giving the lump power. i have read that nolva is good for reducing lumps especially in breast tissue.

i just had blood work done too and test and estro are the only things i didnt get on it. but everything else was normal.

theres gotta besomething i can do. the reason idk what to do is that i have never had a gyno issue before.. i always used an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). i got this lump cruising on 250mg of teste and i wanted to betaking as little stuff as possible so i dropped my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wich i wich i never did now... i thought there was no way id get gyno on such a low dose then it jus creaped up on me. i never even got a sore nip..

ahhhhh shit!!!! i think it is because of the dbol i couldnt get rid of it!! im so dumb! dbol is a pain in balls with estro. i already had a problem and by adding the dbol that made it impossible to deal with... hopefully thats the reason why. i was only taking letro 1 week longer then dbol so maybe thats it!

Ur gyno could be progesterone based, since you mention that you were using deca. The two tests that are the MOST IMPORTANT are the ones you didnt get! lol

Nolva WILL NOT reverse existing gyno. ONLY PREVENTS ESTROGEN FROM BINDING TO THE RECEPTOR. DOES NOT CLEAN OUT WHAT IS THERE. If you havent been getting sides of crashed estrogen yet, (night sweats, dizziness, dried out, achy joints, blurred vision, mood swings), than clear off all the other shit and keep blasting it with letro. Also, NOW YOU NEED TO GET YOUR PROLACTIN LEVELS CHECKED. You are way to young to be pumping all this shit in your body "hoping" that you'll get it right. YOU WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING WITHOUT PROPER LAB WORK. NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL TO BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED OR DON'T NEED. YOUR LAB WORK WILL. LISTEN TO ME ON THIS ONE, JUNIOR!!!!!!! STOP FUCKIN AROUND, MY BROTHER!

Last edited:
ok so, i need to get blood work done again. you tell me exactly what to get tested and ill get it asap. thanks alot i appreciate the help.

My endo said that if he catches gyno withing the first 6 months he can usually beat it, the next thing to watch out for is male breats cancer, that scares me, atleast when I have a tender lump I know why, but if its ever just a painless lump im going straight to the doc before it metastasizes to other cancers.

Hey bud...... 2.5 ED for three weeks is insane. And should definitely have yielded you results by now. Your problem is one of two things...

1.) Your estrogen levels are insanely high and possibly still need to be blasted with Letro. (I'm leaning against this one)

2.) You have some gyno that is beyond the point of being reversed with Letro and it needs to be removed.

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR BLOODWORK DONE OR AT LEAST JUST GET YOUR TEST AND ESTROGEN LEVELS CHECKED. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHAT TO DO.

Hope this helps a bit.

Good advice Chipster but you forgot about #3..

#3 Your letro is garbage..
if your taking 2.5mg for 3weeks and dont feel any sides? Something wrong..

Back