How long does PIP normally last?

John1985

Work Hard-Play Hard
Im just wondering how long does PIP ( referring to the bump at the injection site) last? Mine last almost 5 days or a bit longer, Just wanted to see what's normal ?

If your new to pinning gear and depending on the type and amount of gear, this can be common. Hard to say with the little info provided.

What are u pinning? How much are u pinning? What size needle are u using? Are u using sterile techniques? What location are u pinning?

This is my 5th week ( first cycle ever ) and I'm pinning twice a week of Test E 500wk-been pinning in gluteus. I'm using 25-5/8 gauge needle and yes I'm using sterile techniques.

PIP doesn't refer to the bump, but the pain. If you're getting a bump, the 5/8" needle you are using probably isn't getting the oil deep enough into your muscle and it's ending up in the fat layer above it. Most use at least 1" for glutes, often 1.5".

Thanks mprtz, that does make sense.. so does this mean I'm not getting full effect of the test e? or does it matter how deep it needs to be ?

Pretty much the same effect, maybe a little slower to absorb if it's effectively a sub-q injection.

Thanks guys..appreciate feedback, Smittiot, where/how do you inject in your delts ? is there video on youtube on this?

is Delts easier than gluteus ? and is one place better than the other ?

Way easier to reach for me. I've wanted to do glutes, but getting twisted up and trying to do it in the mirror makes me chicken out every time.
I'm doing ventro-glutes pretty successfully.

I don't think one place is better than the other, though for size and capacity you can't beat glutes.
It's best to find the spots that work best for you and keep rotating.

Thanks man appreciate it ... I've been doing glutes for 5 week now and they are really easy for me but I thought I'd give them a rest and pick another spot plus the needles I have they are 25 5/8 , which cause to have a bump.

I'm on the same cycle as you Op, my first as well. It's been a week since my first pin, 23 gauge into my quad, it's only fully healed up today. The site was sore and red for ages.

I'm on the same cycle as you Op, my first as well. It's been a week since my first pin, 23 gauge into my quad, it's only fully healed up today. The site was sore and red for ages.

Sore is normal, especially the first few times. Red is not.

So I finally did it in my delts it wasn't so bad it went in like butter but it was so hard to to aspirate..but I got it done!!

Hey Wet, how long are you doing your cycle for ? 12 weeks?

Back