How long for pee color to return to normal after using Tren E

kamakikauhane

I'm 6 days post cycle and my pee is still rust colored. This could make sense because Tren E is so long lasting, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else. Anyone experienced this or know the answer? Thanks

Does tren make your pee different color ?
I've read that dbol changes it but my pee was normal color but I was running tren a.

Speaking of pee color, mine gets super neon bright yellow on niacin, looks radioactive lol :p

I'm 6 days post cycle and my pee is still rust colored. This could make sense because Tren E is so long lasting, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else. Anyone experienced this or know the answer? Thanks

Are you staying Hydrated, drinking a Gallon or more of Water a Day.

One more Question ~ are you feeling OK.
Having any Pain or Sensitivity under the Last Rib on your right side, when you push inward with your finger.
Because Dark Colored Urine can be a sign of Jaundice.

Just to be on the Safe Side ~ check the Corners of your Eyes, to see if they are Yellow.
And also Under your Tongue, if you see any Yellow.

I'm on a Tri-Tren Cycle right now, and that stuff is Extremely Dark.
My Urine is alway Clear, cause I drink lots of water every day................................... JP

What else are you taking? Any pain meds?
Does your piss smell bad?

Thanks guys. I hadn't been drinking a ton of water other than the past few days. I'm really just wondering if, because of the ester, I should expect everything to take a couple of weeks to return to normal, or if there's something I should be concerned about.

jp4355 - feeling fine and no color in eyes, so I think I can rule that one out. Good call though.

anon44 - I'm off cycle now, but I was taking Test E and Tren E during the cycle. No pain meds other than otc. Ever since my pee darkened--presumably from the tren e--it's had a sort of "pill" smell to it if that makes sense. It was clear I was peeing out something.

anyone know what bloods should be impacted by tren e / test e? I had a few abnormalities, some of which I think are explained by high protein and working out like BUN and creatinine. WBC and RBC counts were both high.

anyway, feeling fine in general other than I'm concerned at the length of time it's taking for my pee to return to its normal color.

Thanks guys. I hadn't been drinking a ton of water other than the past few days. I'm really just wondering if, because of the ester, I should expect everything to take a couple of weeks to return to normal, or if there's something I should be concerned about.

jp4355 - feeling fine and no color in eyes, so I think I can rule that one out. Good call though.

anon44 - I'm off cycle now, but I was taking Test E and Tren E during the cycle. No pain meds other than otc. Ever since my pee darkened--presumably from the tren e--it's had a sort of "pill" smell to it if that makes sense. It was clear I was peeing out something.

anyone know what bloods should be impacted by tren e / test e? I had a few abnormalities, some of which I think are explained by high protein and working out like BUN and creatinine. WBC and RBC counts were both high.

anyway, feeling fine in general other than I'm concerned at the length of time it's taking for my pee to return to its normal color.
multivitamins always did it for me but never tren. what other pills are you taking? have you ever had issues with your kidneys? drink at least 2 gallons of water per day.

If your pee smells your definitely not getting enough water. Mine would smell terrible when I wasn't getting enough water, my wife would even say something.

just vitamins, but i took those prior to tren e cycle and didn't have darker pee then. The color coincides directly to my tren cycle, so i'm sure it's the tren, and from what i've read, many expect that to happen and have a good explanation as to why it happens (it escapes me at the moment). Starting to increase water intake today and see what happens. thanks

well theres defitnelty toxins from the tren coming out of you via your urine. this urine color chart may be of some assistance.
View attachment 567161

when did the color of your urine start to change? right after you first pinned the tren?

Thanks. Yes it's been dark since beginning the cycle. I've read that there is little to no breakdown of Tren and it's metabolites that are coming out (the pee looks nearly like tren in color). So I guess I'm not too surprised at the color, but I am wondering when to worry after I've stopped taking tren and am still seeing darker pee.

btw, it is becoming clearer since drinking more water a few days ago, so I'm sure at least part of it has been dehydration.

tren is hard on the kidneys... which is why youre experiencing what you are experiencing..

keep your water intake high and see if it changes.. if not, go see a doc..

how long did you run tren for?

How high were your creatinine levels? How much protein were you eating a day on average? If I were you I would probably just drink a lot of water, watch my protein intake, keep an eye on the symptoms you mentioned, get blood work again in a month, and if things get worse or you start feeling extreme pain around your kidneys go see your doctor asap. Also obviously make sure your blood work is normal again before you start another cycle. There are plenty other steroids that are easier on your body then tren also. If someone is competing they will need tren most likely, but in my opinion great results can be obtained with out using tren for the normal person.

Back