how long is it going to take me to become a ripped monster?

Oh and by the way, you can't build a brick house on stilts....meaning, train your legs! It will only make the rest of your body develop and grow faster anyway, so why not do it, right?

No one likes a Johnny bravo physique bro, train those wheels hard

I want the bitches to look at me and pee their pants.

my new years resolution was to get to that level of ya know so I can become internet famous like bostin Lloyd or zyzz or bios3 or hodgetwins.

the first picture is on January 1st, the latest ones are jan 18th, and jan 21st,

I have been pretty consistent in my training. I only drink liquor about two times and had a blackout Xanax binge for 2 days but I still worked out during those 2 days, diet isn't bad but not perfect.

I wanna speed up this process and by the end of February look impressive. I started at 160lbs currently 167 little fat gain. so about 3 weeks of sold training

bench press went from 135 to 160, squats went from 135 to 225, deadlift went from 135 to 225, dumbbell shoulder press went from 40's to 60's, pullups are getting easier as well as dips,
no cardio done except one day of light boxing.

I think I am going up in strength and lifts fairly quickly because I used to be strong as fuck and lift all the time when I was like 16-17 I am now 20.

my body fat looks to be like 15 - 20% maybe??

what should I do from here guys im getting impatient as fuck.

im thinking of throwing in 4-6 weeks of clenbuterol (2weeks on 2weeks off) and having a low maintance calorie diet with cardio see what that does to drop back down to 160 but kill 7 pounds of fat. I want to look ripped as I get big, not get big and look like a fatty.

my goal would be 180lbs at like 6-8% bodyfat. I would like to be there my march/april.

the first 3 are like jan 1st, the most accurate one reflecting where my body would be is the one that is slightly blurry. where it says like 117 out of 130. that was taken a few hours ago.

I am also thinking about throwing in 100 pushups everyday, and 40 pullups everyday. just because my body is in a newbie stage right now and is probably super responsive to change so I could be able to do this for a while and still add on decent size without hindering gains.

but only do it for like a week then 2 weeks off because I don't want to do overtraining.

I almost can't fucking believe this post is srs, but the follow-ups from the OP point that way.

-THREE WEEKS TRAINING - HIGH FIVE BRO
-IN THAT TIME YOU HAD A BLACKOUT - OOPS
-THREE WEEKS AND YOU'RE IMPATIENT???
-15-20% BF CUT TO 6-8% BY MARCH? HAHAHAHA
-WAIT... AND GO UP TO 180LBS? ADDING LIKE 25 LBS LBM??????

Glad you're being careful not to OVER TRAIN.

Jesus I needed a laugh, thankyou for this thread.

I almost can't fucking believe this post is srs, but the follow-ups from the OP point that way.

-THREE WEEKS TRAINING - HIGH FIVE BRO
-IN THAT TIME YOU HAD A BLACKOUT - OOPS
-THREE WEEKS AND YOU'RE IMPATIENT???
-15-20% BF CUT TO 6-8% BY MARCH? HAHAHAHA
-WAIT... AND GO UP TO 180LBS? ADDING LIKE 25 LBS LBM??????

Glad you're being careful not to OVER TRAIN.

Jesus I needed a laugh, thankyou for this thread.

View attachment 556010

And to OP!!! WWZD?! WHAT WOULD ZYZZ DO BRAH?!

View attachment 556011

That's right. Shoot that shit up, snort them xanex, bang the backpage sluts, and most importantly!!

COME AT ME BRO

Yeah brah, turn into a sick cunt... brah!

I want the bitches to look at me and pee their pants.

LOL - Ya bro, go hard!

For me, it took 8 years of lifting before any gear...and I only got ripped like a monster after my second cycle....so ya hard work ahead.

progress pic under a different lighting for ya'll, but I think my body is pretty responsive, you guys can laugh and whatnot but ull see me be a respected member on this board in 3 months. keep in mind iv only worked out for 3 weeks. so this is my starting point ur basically looking at.

You my friend, are delusional. You've worked out for three weeks and you're going to be a "respected member" in three months? You're either taking the piss and we're biting or you're just that stupid.

Some guys can never be a shredded monster but some can. However even if the desired genetics are in place, only (my guess) 10% of those will have the necessary drive and discipline to make it happen. You'll hear a plethora of excuses, but after the smoke clears if will be plain and simple. They didn't want it bad enough

Bro, you have to understand that you can't come on here talking down to people, acting like you know anything about this world after training for 3 weeks, admitting you want to do this to get laid, talking about fucking hookers, bragging about drug use.....and then expect to be taken seriously. To top it off you were given great advice to not take any steroids and you just said you're doing clen so you're ignoring the help you got. I told you to pm me if you need help and you asked me to help you find gear. We can help you a lot, but you have to be respectful, be serious, and listen when given great advice. What else would you expect from the bros? I mean, come on...oh and you said within 3 months you'll be a respected member...Shit I've been on here a year and there are still guys that don't respect me and a lot more that do, but hate me....and I haven't done even half of what you accomplished in a single thread...

Bro, you have to understand that you can't come on here talking down to people, acting like you know anything about this world after training for 3 weeks, admitting you want to do this to get laid, talking about fucking hookers, bragging about drug use.....and then expect to be taken seriously. To top it off you were given great advice to not take any steroids and you just said you're doing clen so you're ignoring the help you got. I told you to pm me if you need help and you asked me to help you find gear. We can help you a lot, but you have to be respectful, be serious, and listen when given great advice. What else would you expect from the bros? I mean, come on...oh and you said within 3 months you'll be a respected member...Shit I've been on here a year and there are still guys that don't respect me and a lot more that do, but hate me....and I haven't done even half of what you accomplished in a single thread...

Well I love you, Norsegod x

I said gear down the road when im ready. did not say anytime soon. I was more interested in you training with nutrition/workouts.

That's fine, but even bringing it up with someone you just meet, that offered you training advice is a no no. I'm not trying to call you out. Just realize what you did wrong and go from there. There is a lot to learn here, but you need to go about things the right way and in a respectful manner. You know what I mean? I'll still help you, just use some sense and humility

Back