how long is it going to take me to become a ripped monster?

vito93x

I am banned!
I want the bitches to look at me and pee their pants.

my new years resolution was to get to that level of ya know so I can become internet famous like bostin Lloyd or zyzz or bios3 or hodgetwins.

the first picture is on January 1st, the latest ones are jan 18th, and jan 21st,

I have been pretty consistent in my training. I only drink liquor about two times and had a blackout Xanax binge for 2 days but I still worked out during those 2 days, diet isn't bad but not perfect.

I wanna speed up this process and by the end of February look impressive. I started at 160lbs currently 167 little fat gain. so about 3 weeks of sold training

bench press went from 135 to 160, squats went from 135 to 225, deadlift went from 135 to 225, dumbbell shoulder press went from 40's to 60's, pullups are getting easier as well as dips,
no cardio done except one day of light boxing.

I think I am going up in strength and lifts fairly quickly because I used to be strong as fuck and lift all the time when I was like 16-17 I am now 20.

my body fat looks to be like 15 - 20% maybe??

what should I do from here guys im getting impatient as fuck.

im thinking of throwing in 4-6 weeks of clenbuterol (2weeks on 2weeks off) and having a low maintance calorie diet with cardio see what that does to drop back down to 160 but kill 7 pounds of fat. I want to look ripped as I get big, not get big and look like a fatty.

my goal would be 180lbs at like 6-8% bodyfat. I would like to be there my march/april.

the first 3 are like jan 1st, the most accurate one reflecting where my body would be is the one that is slightly blurry. where it says like 117 out of 130. that was taken a few hours ago.

I am also thinking about throwing in 100 pushups everyday, and 40 pullups everyday. just because my body is in a newbie stage right now and is probably super responsive to change so I could be able to do this for a while and still add on decent size without hindering gains.

but only do it for like a week then 2 weeks off because I don't want to do overtraining.

View attachment 555933View attachment 555934View attachment 555935View attachment 555936View attachment 555937

Last edited:
HUH !, This sport is like running a marathon , not 100 mt sprinting , without patience you can make mistakes which can create health problems
So you just work for 3 weeks ?

HUH !, This sport is like running a marathon , not 100 mt sprinting , without patience you can make mistakes which can create health problems

yeah 3 weeks working out. i decided to cut out all drugs and drinking though, and i have gotten over a nasty cold i have. so progress is gonna be a lot more intense in weeks to come i think. i just did the 100 pushups, and 40 pullups, like the swell it gives me. gonna incorporate it. fuck it don't give a shit about overtraining cuz i like these newbie gains.

i dont want to talk hard with you but maybe you should think :
if it would be that easy and quick , everybody would do it right ?
Maybe you should first try to live as an sportsman , make some research, decide some realistic goals , create a general plan....
Also stop accepting people from internet as rolemodel, especially dead ones...
Also stop using drugs or Xanax or what ever...

160rafq.jpg

im gonna sprint this marathon. gonna send u goons pics every 3 to 4 weeks and u can all hate on my thread. I don't care anymore. haters can get f'd.

Last edited:
im gonna sprint this marathon. gonna send u goons pics every 3 to 4 weeks and u can all hate on my thread. I don't care anymore. haters can get f'd.
Woooo, first , watch your language , here is not dormitory which you can hang out with Brah s.
Second show some respect, everybody is right , and they dont need to be polite to you but you cannot talk like this.
You asked advise , i try to give you, but nobody likes smartass teenagers who act like they know everything.
If you will hang out in this forum you will learn how to talk with senior members ok ?

Woooo, first , watch your language , here is not dormitory which you can hang out with Brah s.
Second show some respect, everybody is right , and they dont need to be polite to you but you cannot talk like this.
You asked advise , i try to give you, but nobody likes smartass teenagers who act like they know everything.
If you will hang out in this forum you will learn how to talk with senior members ok ?

lol im just jokin around man.

Seriously, bro...I've been in this game for well over a decade, just started gear a few years ago, and I am by no means a "ripped monster". I'm like 215 with ten percent bf, and I have a long way to go still. You have to realize things like burn out, injuries, illness, genetic limitations, dieting/training tweaks...all these things need to be taken into account. I'm very happy to see your enthusiasm, but this will take years and we can help you a lot, but you have to be open minded and know that when we give advice on a topic it is for very good reason. Like I said, I've been at it for a long time and I still learn something new every week. Get with 3j on here. He will get you on the right diet. If you can't pay for him then hit up the diet section. Then check out training routines in the training section. Be sure you read the stickies and do your research. There are times when I will literally have to Google a question one of my clients asks and Google will show a link to me-yes, me-answering that very question for a bro on a forum. Be patient brother. The world of knowledge you seek is here so please be respectful and do your homework. Good luck. Oh and zyzz....he used the stupidest fat burners and anabolic drugs AND mixed them with shit like coke. He was nothing to look up to

Oh and by the way, you can't build a brick house on stilts....meaning, train your legs! It will only make the rest of your body develop and grow faster anyway, so why not do it, right?

Great post doc, as a lot of people here think the same as well, think u shoukd be a ripped monster in a few years, gear or not takes longer then a few years to accomplish monster like style like yourself bro, looking big bro
If that was the case everyone would do 1 to 2 cycles get big and forget the rest

Last edited:
Seriously, bro...I've been in this game for well over a decade, just started gear a few years ago, and I am by no means a "ripped monster". I'm like 215 with ten percent bf, and I have a long way to go still. You have to realize things like burn out, injuries, illness, genetic limitations, dieting/training tweaks...all these things need to be taken into account. I'm very happy to see your enthusiasm, but this will take years and we can help you a lot, but you have to be open minded and know that when we give advice on a topic it is for very good reason. Like I said, I've been at it for a long time and I still learn something new every week. Get with 3j on here. He will get you on the right diet. If you can't pay for him then hit up the diet section. Then check out training routines in the training section. Be sure you read the stickies and do your research. There are times when I will literally have to Google a question one of my clients asks and Google will show a link to me-yes, me-answering that very question for a bro on a forum. Be patient brother. The world of knowledge you seek is here so please be respectful and do your homework. Good luck. Oh and zyzz....he used the stupidest fat burners and anabolic drugs AND mixed them with shit like coke. He was nothing to look up to

we are both Detroit, I am Oakland county.

Oh and by the way, you can't build a brick house on stilts....meaning, train your legs! It will only make the rest of your body develop and grow faster anyway, so why not do it, right?

I train legs, started squats and deadlifts both at 135 because I wanna be safe, 3 weeks in and they are both at 225.

Good to hear, but be safe on those. When I started I rushed the weight increase and now I still have herniated discs. Don't hurt yourself, cuz nothing is more discouraging.

Back