How long till Susaplex325 starts kicking in?

Oh yeah, I have went up from 235 for my two sets of twelve on the bench to 270. My DB presses have went from 70s to 100s two sets of 10. This has been in a two week period and even at 270 and the 100 DBs are feeling lighter this week. Next week I will go up ten more pounds and hit that. I do have a question about size though. On Cypionate I felt more swoll and bigger. Now I look leaner. Is this cause the Sust just doesn`t bloat you with water as bad as the Cyp? I didn`t look cut on the Cyp just bloated. When I came off I lost ten pounds quick and looked cut but now I don`t look as bloated just leaner. Is this the difference in the two?

Hey man, I'm on the Sust too and have to admit it is a lot better than my expectations. One of the members here sent me a break down on how Sust works and the proper dosing and all. I've seen a lot of examples and suggestions but this pretty much cleared everything up for me. Today is the end of my first week and I can already tell that I will definately keep it around in my gang box of favorites. If you'de like, I can send the info to you. You may already have gotten a grip on it but if not let me know and I'll shoot this to ya. Its pretty easy to understand too.

This is my first run on Sust but I can tell you one thing I could feel it a couple hours after the first pin. That prop. don't waist any time. From what I've read and been told I'm lookin at a time frame of anywhere from wk.4 - wk. 6 for the full effects. This is going to be the most interesting cycle I've done so far because I've always been a cyp may mainly due to supply. Anapolan, Anabol, Boldenone, and some home brew tren, have been the extent of my experience. None of them went to wrk as fast as the Sust. Im thinkin in the long run it may not be anymore expensive and if it is it wouldn't be that much. I've got the Organon 250 (India) the 250 being large print and sorta faded lime green tint. Another thing I like about it is the manufacturing date is 04/2009 and expiration being 02/2013, I wish I had some Tren 200 E to stack with it or dbol would be ok too.

one week... some less and for some 2 weeks... not more.

don't forget it's simply testo. and the first ester is acetate. so a small amount have to work in the firt day...

any updates with your axeo sustaplex? i'm looking into trying this stuff out as it's 325mg/ml. i'm currently running unigen test comp 250mg/ml.

I`m on week 8 and I feel good. My strength is steady climbing. I don`t feel as swoll as I did with CYP though. I mean I look ok but, when I was on Cyp I just felt tight. Not sure if I`ll take this SUS next time or not. I`m gonna go ahead and run this 14 weeks instead of ten just to see what happens. Thinking my next cyc will include CYP and Tren E. I haven`t gained but ten pounds. I haven`t gained but about a pound in prob two weeks. Is this normal? Course I`m two weeks into my 50mg per day of Winn also. Could that be keeping weight down?

I`m on week 8 and I feel good. My strength is steady climbing. I don`t feel as swoll as I did with CYP though. I mean I look ok but, when I was on Cyp I just felt tight. Not sure if I`ll take this SUS next time or not. I`m gonna go ahead and run this 14 weeks instead of ten just to see what happens. Thinking my next cyc will include CYP and Tren E. I haven`t gained but ten pounds. I haven`t gained but about a pound in prob two weeks. Is this normal? Course I`m two weeks into my 50mg per day of Winn also. Could that be keeping weight down?

how much do you think your going to gain. man im happy with 6-10lbs from a WHOLE cycle.

you knwo it will slow down the bigger you get right?? some fight all year for a few lbs.

Guess your right. I gained 20 lbs on Cyp but, lost 12 of that. This time I`m not as bloated so I`ll prob keep more of this. Maybe I`m being hard to please.

Patience Danielson!! I pick up 12 ??!!pounds on cycle and pray to keep 3-4...Everything re-sets it self when off.
Try training less when your off..and focus on recueping and resting...and nutrition. I m currently lifting 4 times a week...40-50 minutes...increasing low intensity aerobics and ab work.
You got to rest..or never come off and that ll get you dead quicker. There is no way to gain like 25-40 pounds and keep it...and stay healthy...imo..
How big you want to get ? Pick an approximate weight/look you want and a reasonable amount of time and gear needed..In my line of work 230-240 will not fly. Id be like 315 with all my shit...no way.

Ok, update. Week 9 on Sustaplex 325 and damn Ilove it. Its agood lean roid alot less water than CYP. My strengh has got great. Started with bench max of 260. now I work two sets of twelve with265. Got 315 twice the other day. Haven`t maxed ina month. Prob do that mon. This is good considering I don`t spend alot of time on bench. Just lettin those who haven`t done sust that it is GOOD stuff!

yea man i think that im going to break down and try some sustaplex. you sound like your having a great cycle man.

Back