How many cc i need to shoot EOD for this cycle and how many viles do I need
150mg Prop EOD 1-8
100mg Tren EOD 1-8
Testosterone Propionate........100mg/ml 10ml
Trenbolone Acetate (Fina)......100mg/ml 10ml

djcee said:
I am hear to learn please help me out

Alright Bro, lets give you some assistance then:

Rule #1: ALWAYS buy a little more gear than you think you will need. You will always lose a little bit of the juice each time you draw it into a syringe in the drawing needle, and trust me when I say that most vials are a little under filled (as much as 2 cc/ml). It sucks, but that is just how it goes.

Rule #2: NEVER start a cycle unless you have ALL your gear and post cycle therapy (pct) meds. Nolva and HCG should also be on hand (Nolva in case you get Gyno sides, and HCG used throughout the cycle at 250-500ius every 4 days).

Now as for what you need, its simple math Bro: On average you will be shooting 3.5 days per week, I say round it up to an average of 4 days per week (you always want a little more juice, you will need it). With that said, the Test Prop inject of 150mg EOD means you will need 1.5 CC's each inject (because your Test Prop is dosed at 100mg/ml-cc). Multiply the 4 days per week times 1.5CC's and you get 6 CC's per week. Multiply the 6 CC's times the 8 week duration of your cycle and you will need 48 CC's of Test Prop...which means you need to buy 5-10ml vials!

Now figure out the simple math for your Tren Ace and get back to me with a post on this thread on how you did the story problem! Please show your work and final answers. Good luck!

Good job son!
Good luck on the cycle...you are going to grow like a weed on that one if your diet and training are on par.

Back