How many cycles have you planned ahead?

outlawtas

Just curious to see how many cycles you have planned ahead, and if you have done a few, did those you have planned actually follow through or were there changes for one reason or another?

I already have my next 3 cycles planned...whether they go exactly as planned is yet to be determined, and will obviously depend on how I react to new compounds.

i always plan my cycles ahead of time but always end up changing slighty what's happening in it, whether it's adding a compound or taking one away or lowering or upping the doses

I plan way ahead in the future. But the further in the future the vaguer it gets. There are too many unknowns, possible health issues, financial issues, motivation issues, availability issues, success issues with a particular stack in the future that will make me want to base more cycles in the same manner,...

I've got mine planned out for the rest of my cycling days. Keepin' it simple like always. 750 mg of Test a week. It works, it's cheap, plain and simple. :)

Good luck

FI, I decided to go with omna's instead of test enan for my next cycle, because of the price. I also decided to tone my cycle down, because a bro is starting his first cycle, and wants to run the exact same thing I do. He's buying the cycle for me, and the same for himself. So I needed to tone down that cycle. Both for his health, and his budget.

Back