How many lbs fat judging from pic to get 10% bf

Starting dnp for 12 days during week 6-8 to get to 10% then I can bulk from week 8-16 prop and tren a

are you like 14 kid??? why would you do tren for your first cycle??? This has to be your first cycle bc if it wasnt you would be way bigger. You look like you only weigh 140 some pounds. You dont need AAS what you need is food. Spend that money on Food.

18 , well I was going to do 2 cycles individually but instead I'm doing

First cycle 8 weeks
Test prop 100mg eod ( on week 4)

Second cycle

Tren a 75mg eod and test prop 100mg eod but instead I'm doing one after another instead of waiting 4-5 months but then no more cycles untill 2014

Why do one after another??? I really think you should stop your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) and Do some proper research. You jumped into this without any research. are you running and adex right now? Do you have any adex? Do you have a post cycle therapy (pct) set up?

You may have post cycle therapy (pct) and all the gear you need bro but from the look of you and I'm not being disrespectful you need to take unknowns advice put some hard work in at the gym eat eat eat then eat some more your too small and not experienced enough to run the cycle you are. 18 bro come on be careful there are dudes all over this site who fucked up there bodies for life doing what your doing at your age.

18 years old....no disrespect. You may have your gear, and post cycle therapy (pct). But you lack the knowledge of aas and what its going to do to your body. 1st cycle tren on top of that, not good. You should only be running test man for 12 weeks. To see how your body reacts to one compound. Nevermind that, your 18!!!

Stop being lazy, put some time in at the gym(at least 3-4 years) your supposed to reach your potential naturaly before even thinking of aas. You need food kid. Lots of it and hard work. Its insulting having someone your age come in here and just wanting to use aas thinking its a magic potion. When some guys in here bust their ass naturaly man. The hard way, the right way.

Your setting yourself up for some testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) my friend. You have plenty of natty test to be making gains man. So pick up a fork and a dumbell, and get to work naturaly. Build a solid foundation. Your still developing man.

Isn't this the second thread you've started in as many days? I don't think by asking a question in a slightly different way will yield different answers. Have you not realised that yet? You're too young to mess yourself up right now. Even if you did the cycle, you'd still need to eat more and properly for any effect. So why not start with that first? You don't need dnp either. Just need to know how to eat.

Dnp using for 12 days during week 6-8 of test prop - will use keto diet under 50g carbs only from brocolli

1- 1 200mg
2-1 200mg
3 -1 200mg
4 - 2 200mg
5 - 2 200mg
6 - 2 2oo mg
7 - 2 200 mg
8 - 2 200 mg
9 - 2 200mg
10 - 2 200 mg
11- 2 200 mg
12 - 2 200 mg

Goal loose as much skinny fat as possible , looking at the photo would you say 16lbs fat loss would = 10% bf ?

Without any muscle, you won't look cut, loosing all that fat will just make you look like a bag of bones. Put some weight on you first.

Day 1 - 180 lbs 15% bf
Day 23 - 188.3lbs 16% bf
Day 23- day 35 bulking still
Day 36 - day 48 dnp + keto ( get to 10% bf)

Day 49 start 8 weeks of prop and tren a eod bulk put on lean mass
Start post cycle therapy (pct) 4 weeks.

I wish I could be as eloquent and patient as all the other users in this thread but seriously....go fuck yourself.

You've already been told, in BOTH of your threads, exactly what you're doing wrong (basically everything). It's not what you want to hear so you jam your fingers into your ears and keep on like no one is helping you out. It's obvious that you do not train and you do not eat, the two major prerequisites to AAS use. Regardless of those two facts, you're going to run tren and DNP for your first course? Let me be the first to say that more than likely this is not going to work out well for you.

NO ONE on this board is going to recommend tren and DNP to a boy. Especially one that doesn't know how to train or even eat.

Ok i didn't train or eat properly hence the shight physique but know I train extremly hard
Heck my bench is now at 60kg dead 100kg squat 100kg all 4 sets 8 reps

I have also gained 8.4 lbs in 23 days on prop so far.

Ok I understand I will be very careful and i am not going to abuse the stuff

Ok i didn't train or eat properly hence the shight physique but know I train extremly hard
Heck my bench is now at 60kg dead 100kg squat 100kg all 4 sets 8 reps

I have also gained 8.4 lbs in 23 days on prop so far.

Ok I understand I will be very careful and i am not going to abuse the stuff

Training hard is not training smart.
There is a huge difference.

Do you understand why you shouldn't train to failure?
Do you understand how to stimulate MPS and MPB?
Or how REFEEDS or Reverse dieting works? And why you need them?
Do you have a good grasp on caloric intake, macronutrient partitioning?
How many studies have you read during the last year?

I have been exposed to really bad information. I bulked 15kgs(33lbs) in 3 months. Probably 4/33lb was muscle, the rest was fat.
BUT I learn from my mistakes.
My mistakes is not an excuse of me to cycle,
I knew I did wrong, so I researched and researched.

You have no fucken business using AAS at 18 yrs old. Hell, only last Yr you were allowed to go see an "R" rated movie.
You are gunna fuck yourself up.

Eat more than 50g carbs a day, many people recommend 33/33/33 macros on DNP. You'll want those carbs on DNP to avoid low blood sugar and feeling like crap.

Dnp is pointless shit. And it's super dangerous I have 30+ years of experience with juice and I don't even touch that shit. Just have a good diet

Back