How many Ml can a .45 syringe filter, filter before it is cashed?

Oh, all millipore bottle top units are 45mm neck size whether complete or not. Nalgenes are 45mm also but I think they may have 33mm also.

Damn you guys!!! You guys need to step up from all that complicated shit!!! For all of you guys in this thread that I know, feel free to PM me for the scoop on real filtering apparatus that works much better than those over and under bottle tops made of plastic and having Nylon and PVDF and GMF filter media!!!
If I don't know you that well then please don't PM me unless it is to introduce yourself and get to know me!!
For the rest of you guys, PM me and let me show you better methods!!!

What interesting topic ... If you can please send me a message with the information? I do not have permissions .. I'd be grateful!

Each bottle top is single use only. The nice thing about it is being able to build up vaccuum and leave it alone. I've said before that I can do close to 500ml in an hour.

If your doing small batches or just like syringe filters they are great, I just hate sitting there for hours lol. But then again I used .2 which is so damn slow.

Keeping things sterile is real easy. Once the media bottle is sterile you can just put the top on and be fine. If you ever make the jump I can explain how I like to sterilize/keep sterile and lay it out.

Chris i would love to hear your protocol, please PM me :)
Pinnical i tired PM you but cant, can you please let me know what device you are referring to.
Thanks!

Back