How many cycles can one run before needing TRT for life?

boyka2

A lot of pros Dorian, Arnold, Zane, Ronnie, lavrone etc (Probably the majority and most heavy users) need TRT for the remainder of their lives just to be in the normal range for their age, same with a lot of younger gym rats who don’t know what they’re getting into. Even with proper nutrition and PCT I’ve heard stories of people needed TRT going forward from as earlier as 30. My question is how many cycles can one run before this happens? Thx

A lot of pros Dorian, Arnold, Zane, Ronnie, lavrone etc (Probably the majority and most heavy users) need TRT for the remainder of their lives just to be in the normal range for their age, same with a lot of younger gym rats who don***8217;t know what they***8217;re getting into. Even with proper nutrition and PCT I***8217;ve heard stories of people needed TRT going forward from as earlier as 30. My question is how many cycles can one run before this happens? Thx

Another loaded question.

Dependant on the individual. What they cycle. How long. What is PCT. when they started using steroids etc. Moderation is key and not to overdue anything.

I have not recovered since my mid 20s.

There is no way to know. Some guys don't recover their natural testosterone production after one cycle. All I can say is that the more cycles you do and the harder the cycles are, the more likely it is that you will end up on TRT.

A very very knowledgeable mod at another forum glycomann has posted on recovery and for those above 25 years old the male endocrine system has matured at this point so it is easier to recover from AAS use as opposed to someone who hasnt reached that point. Of course its individual but it is something to consider

Back