How Many of you Bros Have Had Sex With a Stripper?

Dominator Human

Amateur BodyBuilder
Working as a floorman for a large strip club chain does have it's benefits, but honestly I never slept with any of the entertainers where I work. Now the waitresses are a different story.

There is a large strip club that I go to and hang out and have dinner at least 3 times a week cause I can't go to the club where I work to hang out.

I don't know what it is but every week I'm banging some chick from this club either because she is new there or she just has never seen me there.

Any of you Bros or even ladies ever take home a stripper? or date a stripper?

Working as a floorman for a large strip club chain does have it's benefits, but honestly I never slept with any of the entertainers where I work. Now the waitresses are a different story.

There is a large strip club that I go to and hang out and have dinner at least 3 times a week cause I can't go to the club where I work to hang out.

I don't know what it is but every week I'm banging some chick from this club either because she is new there or she just has never seen me there.

Any of you Bros or even ladies ever take home a stripper? or date a stripper?

Stay away, I've been there, they are crazy.

The one I was with got offended because I didn't invite her to a party that was thrown for my birthday with my closest friends and family (Gee why might I not want a stripper there)

I got home to see about 200 maxi pads stuck to my front door..

They're all insecure and have major emotional issues and baggage, definately not worth the lay.

Stay away, I've been there, they are crazy.

The one I was with got offended because I didn't invite her to a party that was thrown for my birthday with my closest friends and family (Gee why might I not want a stripper there)

I got home to see about 200 maxi pads stuck to my front door..

They're all insecure and have major emotional issues and baggage, definately not worth the lay.

Were you dating this chick?

If you were dating her were there no girls allowed that your birthday party?

Were you dating this chick?

If you were dating her were there no girls allowed that your birthday party?

I would say we were casually seeing each other. The only females at the party were relatives and close friends of the family.

It wasn't a party you bring a stripper you've been banging for a month to. She felt offended and choose to act like a psycho.

I dealt with it by cutting her off and ignoring her calls/txt's which of course made her want me more.

In my experience why waste your time dating someone who has no long term potential? You're just wasting your time and thiers. Strippers fall into this category.

Met and dated one that I met at a nightclub for a few months. She was definitely not what you think of when you think of the typical stripper persona. She was like the girl next door. Anyway the sex was good, but nothing special. I still plan to fuck one of the typical strippers(big boobs, bleached blonde, snorting a line off my dick type woman).

I still think the best sex is the cougars. Im 25 and the best sex i've had was with a 36yr old cougar with the nicest fake tits i've ever seen. For those of you young guys who havent had the pleasure of experiencing an older women, do yourself a favor and find one!:69:

ive fucked atleast 3 in kentucky and 2 in las vegas, where im currently at..only 1 got pregnant...didnt know for abot two months went to a strip club and she was dancin, seeen me started dancin on me and told me she almost had my bayb...wheeeewww that would have sucked...

Kentucky? Not the thoroughbreed stripper? If you are stationed in kentucky it is a strip joint that has like 12 locations! Tell me it aint so juiceman!!
I railed one numerous times, a freak in the sack but she was one messed up women.
Examples:
Didn't want to pay the cover to get into club one night so I went out with the guys bar hopping at local pubs, she tracked me down like the crocidile hunter.. Tried to start shit with my buddies wife cause I was talking to her.
Next day found my car egged, she swore it wasn't her. ok..
Three days later air let out of my tires,
told the bitch to get lost/we were never serious or at least I thought. Then she dropped the L word at me and said that she wanted to Marrie me. We boned three times in two days and we were a thing all of a sudden? WTF!!
After a 2 weeks of her calling my work non stop and following me everywhere she just disappered..

Kentucky? Not the thoroughbreed stripper? If you are stationed in kentucky it is a strip joint that has like 12 locations! Tell me it aint so juiceman!!
I railed one numerous times, a freak in the sack but she was one messed up women.
Examples:
Didn't want to pay the cover to get into club one night so I went out with the guys bar hopping at local pubs, she tracked me down like the crocidile hunter.. Tried to start shit with my buddies wife cause I was talking to her.
Next day found my car egged, she swore it wasn't her. ok..
Three days later air let out of my tires,
told the bitch to get lost/we were never serious or at least I thought. Then she dropped the L word at me and said that she wanted to Marrie me. We boned three times in two days and we were a thing all of a sudden? WTF!!
After a 2 weeks of her calling my work non stop and following me everywhere she just disappered..

lol... which one did u go to thoroughbred has some skanks huh...haha just feed em somethin or give em some speed lol

Aquired a strip club 2 years ago. So yes I had sex with stripers, but just like the other guy said, better to stay away from them because they're nut jobs. But once in awhile u do get a girl that has a head on her shoulders and does it just for the money. Just becarefull and always when u fuck a stripper wear 2 rubbers one for protection and the other for second opinion :)

Aquired a strip club 2 years ago. So yes I had sex with stripers, but just like the other guy said, better to stay away from them because they're nut jobs. But once in awhile u do get a girl that has a head on her shoulders and does it just for the money. Just becarefull and always when u fuck a stripper wear 2 rubbers one for protection and the other for second opinion :)

Acquired a strip club, as in, you own it? If so, where's it at? and can we get an "ology" discount on lap dances?:bootyshak

i had just moved state, and was unemployed. so one of my buddies asked me if i wanted to be a "driver" at night. im like "sure, why not, any job will do until i get a job in pharmacy" thinking that id be a courier driver or something, and they said that someone would come over to interview me.

so the intercom goes off, and the (female) boss is supposedly downstairs waiting to interview me in the car. so i grab a jacket, go down, and it was like one of those scenes in a movie, where the megan fox looking chick with ripped jeans/fake tan/fake boobs is standing there like shes on the cover of maxim. judging by the sex a couple hours later, id have to say that i probably did pretty well on the interview :D

anyway, she was one of the normal ones - country girl who modelled internationally, recruited into stripping by her best friend who owned a company. shed been doing it for a few months, bought and paid off a house in that time, and now she runs a bar someplace.

was fun :) had to repaint the walls to get the f***ing bronzer smudges off though

Back