How many of your are bodybuilders?

pineapple

Or at least consider yourselves ones. And how many are powerlifters. I'm just curious, I'd think the steroid dosages for either one to acomplish whatever would be different, so giving advice from a powerlifter to a bodybuilder .... ? any comments?

And no, this is not bodybuilders versus powerlifters thread so dont post childish remarks, save them for the convo lounge :D please.

I would call myself an aspiring bber. I don't think dosages would be that different, but the compounds would be, except test. BB'ers run a lot of things like Winstrol (winny), masteron that PL'ers really have no use for. PL'ers definitely like Tren and Adrol.

I am in the same boat.. I have a LONG way to go but I consider myself an aspiring BBer.. I'd like to compete one day I just need a couple more years under my belt.

I am, training to become a power lifter. I started training originally to bb, but realize that with a body full of tattoos I wont get far....I think it is more in the training then in the supplementation ..right?

sleevedfreak said:
I think it is more in the training then in the supplementation ..right?

IMO it's 1) Genetics 2) Training/Diet 3) Gear

Even in PL'ing...some guys are just made for it.

outlawtas2 said:

It's probably the 10th time agreeing with you on something, but you're right on. I'm with you 100% on that order.

Without good genetics none of the top pros would be where they are today. The ones with decent genetics aren't the ones winning. The ones with freakish genetics win.

vados said:
You forgot 4) Money, which is probably the most important thing after genetics.

I wouldn't say money is important for having an awesome physique (sure, you have to pay for gym membershipt, gear and food, but it's not that expensive). But to be a successful competitive bodybuilder it does take a lot of money (competitions, trainers) it also takes a plethora of other skills. Very pricey and mentally taxing.

I'd say i'm more of a powerlifter...since my workouts are based around the three lifts. I mean shit, I dead over 2.5x my bw.
I def don't have the muscle-building genetics so i go for strength and whatever muscle i gain i won't bitch about.

I am a BB. But I disagree with the type a gear differene. I use Anadrol, tren, and test.
I really don't lift heavy. My workouts are intense with the focus on isolating muscles. My diet isn't great, but I do have good genetics. Is high protein(chicken breast and turkey), complex carbs like grains, bannas, gallons of whole milk, yogurt and protein shakes.

No fried food, french fries, potato chips or any other snacks

P/L most of the time cause I cant seem to get my bodyfat low enuff to call myself a BB, sucks but in my younger years I ate everything and anything and the fat got me :(

mustanged77 said:
I am a BB. But I disagree with the type a gear differene. I use Anadrol, tren, and test.
I really don't lift heavy. My workouts are intense with the focus on isolating muscles. My diet isn't great, but I do have good genetics. Is high protein(chicken breast and turkey), complex carbs like grains, bannas, gallons of whole milk, yogurt and protein shakes.

No fried food, french fries, potato chips or any other snacks
Some potato chips are actually good, depends on what kind of oil they use. I looked into the label once and was like, WOW, this is healthy?? lol Potassium, protein, no fat, and taste good too.

outlawtas2 said:

Well,,I hope that I have the Genetics then...My brother is a competitive natural bb.. I have good training/diet...and I havent gotten any gear yet..but I am looking into it..

Aczech said:
I'd say i'm more of a powerlifter...since my workouts are based around the three lifts. I mean shit, I dead over 2.5x my bw.
I def don't have the muscle-building genetics so i go for strength and whatever muscle i gain i won't bitch about.
Talk to me when you join the 3x club ;)

I could be either if I cared enough to really work at it. I pretty much lift to maintain right now. Ive totalled 1460 raw (belted) at under 200lbs. So whatever that is, non-competative powerlifting bb dude I guess.

Back