how many times a week is it optimal to shoot test E

deathbringer

what would be the optimal way to shoot test E 500mgs a week. Also, lets say I was traveling for 7 days, would it be possible to take a shot before i left, then resume the second I got back? Or would it throw my blood levels out of whack

half life is around 5 days so twice a week is fine. being off a few days extra the week you went away would have inconsistent blood levels but it would be so minimal I don't think it would make a difference.

Last edited:
it's possible...where there's a will there's a way - even though a custom's search..lol

if scared..just double does before you leave and get a normal dose when you get back. It'll through your levels off a little but you'll still be in the "gaining" mode

beef101 said:
Optimal is 2x but doing one shot for one week, you shouldnt notice any difference at all.

Agreed.

You'll be fine bro, I do it all the time since I travel with my job. I try to hit it Mon/Thur, but sometimes I go 5-6 days in between injects.

Well for absolute optimal blood levels I read that any steroid should be inejcted ED, but obviously this is excessive for the average user. There was an interesting post about this somewhe, can't remember where now...

deathbringer said:
i see one vote for 2x a week and one vote for 3...any one else?

i cant take it with me since i'll be flying
If you're checking in your luggage you should be fine.

it's a shot of test being a couple of days late. spend less time worrying about that and more on keeping your diet and training in check.

MPPM said:
terrible advice. absolutely foolish to risk the consequences over a shot of test e being a couple of days late.

Dude, unless you've done it...don't bash it as "absoluelty foolish" I'm not going to sit here and list the different places in the world i've flew out of back to the states and all the different kinds of things I've brought back from my travels, but needlesstosay, i'm sure you can realize it wasn't all "legal"

when you look at the risk vs benefit it's a no brainer. packing a shot of test in a suitcase to avoid being late by a couple of days behind schedule? what's lost by shooting test e a couple days behind schedule when on cycle vs lost luggage, syringe becoming unsterile, security, or who knows.

i bet it wouldn't even go off going through the metal detector...earings and necklaces don't...don't see how a tiny ass point could

I shoot once or twice a week. Technially a shot every day would be best, but it isn't practical, and there is no real need to do it. I wouldn't go over a week.

Back