how many times have you cheated?

pre 25....when didn't I cheat
post 25....zero, it's not worth it. if you desire to cheat call it quits

LOL first of all TWAT WAFFLE is a punk bitch... and his wife is a pushy whore. I have cheated countless times when I was younger(under 18)But I met my g/f at 22 and havent cheated on her after 6 years.You say cheating is for insecure assholes........ I cheated because I like to fuck ......... I didnt really value the whole relationship thing when I was younger, but now I do. Infact me and my g/f check out chicks together........

LOL first of all TWAT WAFFLE is a punk bitch... and his wife is a pushy whore. I have cheated countless times when I was younger(under 18)But I met my g/f at 22 and havent cheated on her after 6 years.You say cheating is for insecure assholes........ I cheated because I like to fuck ......... I didnt really value the whole relationship thing when I was younger, but now I do. Infact me and my g/f check out chicks together........

ok, well I was referring to serious/real relationships because I thought that's what the original post meant. Most people probably do it earlier on in life, though it was never for me.

Surprising to read all the faithful guys here.
I've cheated tons, in most relationships.
Again, with age comes knowledge and respect and it just ain't worth it to throw away a good thing over what's probably not gonna be anywhere near the smoking piece of ass ya thought it would be. LOL.
With my last year and a half relationship I cheated in the first 2 weeks and it haunted me the whole fucking time.
Loyalty is a treasured attribute from men and women both.

Surprising to read all the faithful guys here.
I've cheated tons, in most relationships.
Again, with age comes knowledge and respect and it just ain't worth it to throw away a good thing over what's probably not gonna be anywhere near the smoking piece of ass ya thought it would be. LOL.
With my last year and a half relationship I cheated in the first 2 weeks and it haunted me the whole fucking time.
Loyalty is a treasured attribute from men and women both.

Maturity is a wonderful thing, :).

Back