How many units of the pin for IGF

deltaboy14

Amateur BB
ok so i mixed the 1 mg of igf with 1 ml of AA...what would be 25 mcgs on a 100 unit slin pin?

Thanks just wanna make sure im not dosing wrong

deltaboy14 said:
ok so i mixed the 1 mg of igf with 1 ml of AA...what would be 25 mcgs on a 100 unit slin pin?

Thanks just wanna make sure im not dosing wrong

I'll base this off of the numbers you posted above and assume your concentration is 1mg/1ml, if not let me know and I'll help you reconfigure. Since you want to dose in mcg/units we need to convert.
Basic conversion would be this:
1mg = 1000mcg
1ml = 100units (so a 1ml slin pin is 100 units)
that would make your concentration 1000mcg/100units
this would put your desired dose of 25mcg at 2.5 units.
Hope that helps! :)

yeah next time i will use 2 ml of AA so 25 mcgs will be 5 on the pin and will make it easier to measure...how much Bacteriostatic should i put in the pin before shooting?

deltaboy14 said:
yeah next time i will use 2 ml of AA so 25 mcgs will be 5 on the pin and will make it easier to measure...how much Bacteriostatic should i put in the pin before shooting?

To make the original solution or to dilute the original solution before shooting?

Wait, Bleachcola, are you telling him to put some BA in the vial with the IGF!? Thats gonna ruin it man.

Golgo13 said:
Wait, Bleachcola, are you telling him to put some BA in the vial with the IGF!? Thats gonna ruin it man.

No BA in the vial with the IGF. AA solution goes in the vial.

Last edited:
Back