How many V-Cards????

How many girls have lost thier viginity to you?

• 0 (ouch!!)

Votes: 95 32.9%

Votes: 73 25.3%

Votes: 44 15.2%

Votes: 29 10.0%

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • 5+

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • 10+

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters
Not a single one, dont think i would enjoy it either at m y age. I need someone who can handle it and not afraid to hold back.

Z

For some reason all the women I've ever had sex with have all had kids before, or were pregnant at the time, so... I'm assuming they weren't virgins. I have given a virgin girl her first oral sex experience though.

For me its 8 so i rounded up to 10 lol . Most were when i was younger ,,my gf of the last 4 years i was her 1st everything so its very special to me .

fullypaully said:
I dont like virgin pussy its a mission just tryin to fit your dick in them

Took home a virgin Saturday....Grr...Waste of a night. Couldn't even give good head!

only 2 my first true love when i was 19 she was 16. I still think about that bitch

the other was 17 i was 18

and i lost mine when i was 16 to a 19year old. I was so scared i almost ran out of the house. LOL

then i became a stripper and well if there is more than 2 i don't know about it

>I have one v-card...its my own

Me too, and I like it that way. I don't see the attraction in taking someone's virginity. Somebody has to do it, but I like experienced girls.

Well maybe if I had started having sex in my middle teens, I'd feel differently. But I was in college, there weren't many virgins, and the girls that were virgins weren't a lot of fun.

That is just my experience. parsnip1965

I've done 2.

The first 1 picked me to do her cuz she thought I would be more 'experienced', but she didn't fall in love with me or anything.

The 2nd one was 18 and she totally fell for me and drove me nuts. I had to run away. Opps.

There was almost a 3rd one but she was 16 at the time so I didn't do it. Shoulda, probably.

5 v-cards
8 b-cards

one chick i took her v-card one night and the next night her b-card, then me n her friend had a three some in that same summer. thinking back that was a good summer!

Back