How many V-Cards????

How many girls have lost thier viginity to you?

• 0 (ouch!!)

Votes: 95 32.9%

Votes: 73 25.3%

Votes: 44 15.2%

Votes: 29 10.0%

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • 5+

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • 10+

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters
4 here... 1 was ok 2 of them sucked and the last one.... well lets just say she wanted it bad ;) For the best experience though, they must be experienced

7 for me... They aren't lame if you keep them around for a while. But if its like a one nite thing, for get it. Just drama.

I'm 22 I fucked 49 girls (I keep my excel file updated) and I have ZERO ! YES ZERO ! Virgin :( :rockband:
I've start to fuck at 17 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 2 here....and that's planty. " Is it going to hurt ", It's to big ", Take it easy on me ", " Don't cum in me ", blah blah blah.

well

i can say that i have ripped the v-cards out of 2 bitches wallets b4, swipped them between there sweet butt cheeks and went ont with life. "IT'S A WONDERFULL LIFE" big ron

wait

does buttsex count too? if it does count me down for one when i was 17 with a soon to be mom and the most rescent one with a wonderfull girl who begs for more.

deadbeatrec said:
does buttsex count too? if it does count me down for one when i was 17 with a soon to be mom and the most rescent one with a wonderfull girl who begs for more.
Oh it counts, its a different card. Commonoly referred to the A card. Just got my first btw.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

we need a name for that, when u have taken her pussy v-card and her anus v-card. its a whole other class. how about a-spec card. wow too much gta4. u can say to ur boys like "hey yo brock, i just took that bitches a-spec" haha.

Back