How much aromasin to take when estrogen is 78.3ng/L ?

milton35

Hey

When I did 500mg of test e only, I bloated very badly.

Now I'm on 250mg test e and 500mg primo. I look like I'm holding not a lot of extra water, so I thought estrogen was pretty low. But bloodwork results got in and to my surprise estrogen is 78.3ng/L (7.5 - 42.5). Almost double the max. value...

How much aromasin should I take to get it at least within normal ranges? Right now I'm at 20mg every 36 hours so it's about 13.3mg ED. (I take them like this because they come in 20mg capsules and I'd rather take 1 at once than splitting them.)

And if you're wondering why I'm taking aromasin even though I'm not really bloating, it's because it just doesn't feel right dieting down hard with estrogen this high.

Thanks!

I think it varies with every person. Mine e2 was way worse then yours and I bumped dosage up to appx 19mg a day and got my e2 Into the low 30's. Some people go up to 25mg a day...Personally I would not go over that!

id start at 12.5mg eod to be honest and see where thats takes you. and then adjust dose down to 6.25mg

id start at 12.5mg eod to be honest and see where thats takes you. and then adjust dose down to 6.25mg

Did you not read his post? Lol. He's already at appx. 13.3mg ed and his e2 is high. Milton, what I did was bump the dosage to 25 mg ed for 1 week, then appx. 18.75 mg ed for 1 week, then 12.5mg ed for two weeks....next blood work 4 weeks later I was in the low 30's. But I was trying an original dose of 6.25mg ed. If I were you, I would recommend staying at a maintenance level above the 13.3mg since it did not work to you.

Did you not read his post? Lol. He's already at appx. 13.3mg ed and his e2 is high. Milton, what I did was bump the dosage to 25 mg ed for 1 week, then appx. 18.75 mg ed for 1 week, then 12.5mg ed for two weeks....next blood work 4 weeks later I was in the low 30's. But I was trying an original dose of 6.25mg ed. If I were you, I would recommend staying at a maintenance level above the 13.3mg since it did not work to you.

Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid my post was a little confusing.
The bloodwork was done before I took any aromasin. Then, when I got the results, I started 13.3mg ED and I was just asking you guys if that's a good dose or not.

Hope this clears things out.

Ya you had me confused there! In that case, I would recommend what your taking now for at least two weeks. You can try tapering down but you obvisouly don't show the typical signs of high estro so you won't know it its high again without bloodwork. I haven't heard of any key having problems at your current dose but again everybody is differnt. I would stay at your current dose and get the bloodwork do e again.

the half life for men is short, maybe a little over 8 hours, I use it daily . 12.5 for me to control high blood pressure from water retention

Back