How much can u Bench Press?

385 for me 2 times, I expect a huge increase when I begin my cycle. I want to hit 600 within a year in a 1/2.

Last edited:
305-1 rep right now but i haven't maxed in 4 months probably. and that number should go up over the next 15 weeks anyway ;)

I try not to go too heavy on the flat bench but:
Flat bench press
325 x 8 reps
Flat dumbbell press
120 x 16 reps
Incline dumbbell press
120 x 12

I can bench the pink ones right through the roof, hit one rep with purple and doing partials with those mean MFer Yellows until I can get a full rep. I have my eye on chrome rack, once I hit the 15's I'll go straight GANGSTA 25's!!!

CFM don't play!

I can bench the pink ones right through the roof, hit one rep with purple and doing partials with those mean MFer Yellows until I can get a full rep. I have my eye on chrome rack, once I hit the 15's I'll go straight GANGSTA 25's!!!

CFM don't play!

lol... gotta love it

long story short - "how much u bench" don't mean shit (very overrated movement, and mainly for ego). Stick with dumbells and maybe some incline barbell from time to time... but if u keep flat barbell presses as your bread n butter movement u will be putting your shoulders at risk and not get the development u should be getting from other quality moves ;)

CFM don't play!

Whats is that suppose to mean mike lol

405 and tore my peck muscle and tendon right off the bone. No more heavy lifting for me anymore lol. Just had surgery few weeks ago

This thread makes me feel better. Always been a shyt presser. Of course, still working at it, but def not my prized lift. A couple of cuff surgeries in my early 20s also plays in my mind when I start pushing it.

around 290 and 125lb bout 270 incline, dumbells 13x without aas, i look like i can do way more. Ive read many times its not how much you can bench its what you look like you can bench

around 290 and 125lb bout 270 incline, dumbells 13x without aas, i look like i can do way more. Ive read many times its not how much you can bench its what you look like you can bench

i have also seen people who come into the gym and look huge but truth be known nomatter what routine they do they are week as fuck, just genetics i guess lol

i have also seen people who come into the gym and look huge but truth be known nomatter what routine they do they are week as fuck, just genetics i guess lol

Take the time to notice the "genetically big/weak" guys form though. It's quality over quantity 100%. I've been accused of "weak" training in certain areas because i prefer the mind-to-muscle concentration method...I want to actually feel the muscle contract instead of just mindlessly going through the movements and bringing other muscle groups into play. 10 times outta 10, 30 times outta 30 and even 69 times out of 69...the guy concentrating on the quality of the lift is going to achieve better results.

Back