How much faster results would a TEST E only cycle have over just doing it natural?

bryan89

All the other steroids seem to me too much for me. TEST E seems the safest and I have never cycled before and its generally recommended for first cyclers.

DOes it have quite noticable results over just bodybuilding naturally.

Does a TEST E only cycle like, allow you to get muscle in 3 months that would have took you 6+ months if I tried natural?

3 month cycle of test E, would be worth about 1 year normal training, with a prescision diet and training program. providing your cycle is 100%

What are your stats brian? How old are you? That depends on a lot of factors. Mainly how your diet and training has been and how long you have been doing this. If your diet sucks or you havn't been training for long then theres no use cycling. You could make the same gains with a proper diet. If you've been training for several years (and are old enough), and have a good diet then a test cycle could help bring you to the next level.

What are your stats brian? How old are you? That depends on a lot of factors. Mainly how your diet and training has been and how long you have been doing this. If your diet sucks or you havn't been training for long then theres no use cycling. You could make the same gains with a proper diet. If you've been training for several years (and are old enough), and have a good diet then a test cycle could help bring you to the next level.

Cannot ask better or inform better then this right here!

I am 22 and been lifting for 2 years. For the first year and a half I i just ate 500 calories over maintence and just 1g of protein per lbm. Never took whey protein after a workout, never ate anything before bed that was slow digesting. I have researched and learned a lot about how to keep muscles from being catabolic. Got slow but ok results. I never joined any forums to learn this stuff form the beginning and wish I did.

For the last 4 months, I have changed everything basically.

5 months ago I started a bulk, changed my bulking diet to 2x protein per lbm, take a multi vitamin everyday, and drink a whey shake every day when I wake up (for fast protein for muscles as muscles become catabolic during sleep) and after every workout.I started noticing quicker results this way for sure. The leftover calories are evenly split between fats and carbs

Just 2 weeks ago, I started Keto. It has worked amazing and is just shredding BF in just 2 weeks. Figure I will do it for 2-3 more months and start another bulk.

Thats why I am wondering for that bulk if I should take some TEST E for my first cycle. I just want to know (just from an aesthetics standpoint) would a test e cycle make me looks better and ripped much faster than doing it natural? If so, how much faster does Test give results than natural?

Thanks for any help you guys, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
are you speaking form experience with test e only?

No, theres just no way someone could come up with an accurate figure like this. It depends on way too many factors. I would give it another couple years at least natural. Maybe get with 3J on your diet. You probably still have a lot of potential to make gains natty.

Ya I agree with meathead. I mean you said you just started refining your diet. you want a couple years experience going through bulking and cutting phases (naturally). Once you know exactly what your body needs, nutritionally, then you can consider a cycle.

Personally it took me almost 4 years to dial in my diet so I know exactly what and how much to eat in order to cut, bulk, and maintain my weight...wish I had joined sooner and tapped 3J's knowledge

I'd wait it out a few more years I started gear at 20 am now 24 wish I waited till at least 23 but the gear helps but don't be fooled! Nutrition is #1 try to dial in natty first before you jump over wish you the best mate!

I'd wait it out a few more years I started gear at 20 am now 24 wish I waited till at least 23 but the gear helps but don't be fooled! Nutrition is #1 try to dial in natty first before you jump over wish you the best mate!

Stop bringing back threads from 3 years ago. 90% of the people involved will be gone.

They did tests

Men who were on 600mg of Test E and DID NOT LIFT gained 7lbs of muscle (while being leaner)

Men who were natural and lifted gained 4lbs of muscle in the same time frame

Men who were on 600mg of test E and lifted gained 13lbs of muscle in the same time frame as the two above (while being leaner)

SITTING ON YOUR ASS WHILE INEJCTING > LIFTING AS A NATURAL

No comparison, if you have nutrition dialed in.It has the potential to take you beyond what you can achieve naturally. Not saying that you can't build naturally or on trt. I know alot of guys who do it, They are spot on with nutrition and training.

Since this thread is a couple years old I'm gonna post a similar but different question here for the vets. So say I blast to achieve a size goal & get there, where I want to be. Then I go back to trt dose( 200cyp/wk). Will I shrink back down to where I was before achieving my goal size or given my diet & training stay true, would I keep to the same size. Thanks.

Since this thread is a couple years old I'm gonna post a similar but different question here for the vets. So say I blast to achieve a size goal & get there, where I want to be. Then I go back to trt dose( 200cyp/wk). Will I shrink back down to where I was before achieving my goal size or given my diet & training stay true, would I keep to the same size. Thanks.

Depends how much size you have. If your TRT levels are enough to support it then yes, you could maintain it. If it's a little too much mass you would need to 'cruise' on the higher T.. Unfortunately nobody can really say where your new 'genetic limit' would be on TRT. Very individual.

Keep in mind whenever you come off a blast you will always drop some extra glycogen + water as well... so even maintaining the same muscle mass you would still drop some weight and size. You could attempt to make up for that by overshooting your goal and doing everything you can to maintain on TRT and see where that gets you when it's all stabilized.

Depends on what your T levels are naturally. Taking your age into account, probably not much unless your maxed out genetically.

Back