how much gear to buy in advance??

jph

alright guys, the question is how much gear would you say i could get away with buying in advance, i have a source that i can get it from right now but i am afraid he may soon be one of the UGL's that are soon shut down and i do have a place i can buy from for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), but it is so fucking expensive, so to avoid being in a situation where i find myself without a source or having to pay a fortune for it, i would like to buy a shitload of test so i can at least keep going with that until i locate another source if something happens. so if i buy a ton of it and keep it in a cool, dark and dry place what kind of life expectancy can i expect out of it and would you recomend doing this? thanks in advance for any advice.

Bast said:
WHAT gear? If it's test I would get 1-2 years of it, if you are on HRT/TRT

well the items i would like to stock up on are test e, deca and maybe some tren ace. sorry i was not more specific in my original post. but if i could not get all of those, i would at the very least like to stock up on several cycles of test e.

most don't go out of date for a few yrs. i would say buy as much as you can and then sell to friends if you don't use it up. you can't go wrongn i have used test 3-4 yrs past it's expiration, may be less potent but wrks.

Well we can't tell you that. Is the source selling gear that expires in 2006 or 2009? And if you only do one cycle every three years, well, you do the math.
Let's say you cycle more fequently and the gear has a few years to go, which is the most probable scenario. I'd stock up on 3-4 extra cycles. Contact your source and try to get a bulk deal. This also gives you plenty of time to find a new source, if the situation arises.

thanks for the input guys, i am going to order 4 cycles worth of test e just to have on hand incase this guy shuts down.

jph said:
thanks for the input guys, i am going to order 4 cycles worth of test e just to have on hand incase this guy shuts down.

but by cycle #3 or #4, what if you want to use some tren or dbol or something? You better decide exactly what you want and need.

Golden_Muscle said:
but by cycle #3 or #4, what if you want to use some tren or dbol or something? You better decide exactly what you want and need.

i agree...but i was worried that if i bought too much, it might go to waste. i do want to get the tren ace and maybe some deca and equapoise to go with the test e, but don't want to get too much that it wastes.

Last edited:
Back