How much tren e for first time user

LogiBear411701

Hey. I'm a first time steroid user and I've got a 10 ml bottle of 250mg/ml tren e. I was thinking 400 mg per week. But im not sure. I'm just wondering what the recommended dosage per week would be to see some gains. I'm a decently built 23 year old, 5'11" and 150 pounds. Any input or feedback would be appreciated!

Considering 1) you don't have testosterone also and 2) your aren't 25 years old yet, I recommended a dose of 0 for the tren. It would shut you down and you would have no testosterone in your body.

Please read the FAQs thread linked below in my signature for more info.

A good dose for someone with your stats and age would be.... NONE! Listen to megas advice, if you want to cycle when you're older do a ton of reading first. There is plenty of good info here, stick around, read and wait a while. In the mean time eat!

What everyone else has said and... get your diet in check, you're 23, 5'11 and 150lbs?? That's pretty skinny and your test levels are at their prime, learn to eat right and take advantage of those natural test levels.

Tren is not something you start with. Do some research hoss.. starting with Tren would be like getting on a bicycle for the first time with no training wheels or a helmet.

welcome...

My man ur 60 pd s lighter than I ? And I m not a big dude.

.................tren is testicular suicide not to mention a milk making machine exarcerbated by deep depression as potential pit falls.

Agreed with everyone above. Tren is not for a first timer.
Also, please read the stickies for first cycle and pct!! Also, what else you need for on cycle support. You need to do a little research. It will go a long way . Also, knowone is flaming you .we just want you to be safe. And running tren as a first cycle is not safe but reckless. Also, before you start any cycle please make sure you have everything you need in hand first. Also, you are gonna need some test with your tren. Thank you and have a great day.

Back