Votes: 28 11.3%
  • five times a day

Votes: 49 19.8%
  • six times a day

Votes: 84 34.0%
  • seven times a day

Votes: 67 27.1%

• Total voters
i eat every 2 hours. rather its a protein shake or ground sirloin on wheat and a glass of milk, i try to get around 40- 50 grams of protein every 2 -2 1/2 hours. damn this shit is expensive.

i eat 4 times a day plus 3 shakes, lots of fruits plus amino acids vit E&C ....and let me tell you i have Master the ATOMIC FARTS ...good lord

Seven or eight times a day. More on very long days. The only time I consume whey without something to slow down digestion, like milk, is post workout.

I eat once a day and its consists of two rolls a salad and either fish/prawns/chicken or crab topping. But I may have a packet of crips a chocolate and some fruit. I eat take away alot over the weekend tho. Dont really restrict my eating habits.

I drink alot of beer over the weekend tho and the result is I have big arms and shoulders but a really big pot belly.

HELP.

How do I loose all the fat round my stomach and eat right and how do I eat??

Last edited:
u must be depressed or have an eating disorder or something...
BECAUSE FOOD IS EXCELLENT!!!!!! its in our genes to LOVE to eat because thats what keeps us alive....same reason we crave sex, to keep the species going.
some people cant get it up or arent into sex have sexual issues.

6-7x a day.. depending if you count the post workout shake. every 2.5-3 hrs.. never go longer. my tummy would go wild if I did! :D
did I mention I like to eat? lol

Boring and a waste of time OK!!!
Man every time I eat (and that would be alot) I drink a protein shake with it because the shakes alone don't live long. I guess thats why last time I got on the scale I damn near broke it and can't wait till the next meal.... Boring I don't think so!!! How can chicken parmesan be boring!

all this talk about eating 7,8,9,10 times a day,but the question is,do we do it religously?

i try to eat 6 times a day but due to work sometimes 5,sometimes 4 but when i'm free bamm 7 to 8.
so on an average i'd say 5 times!

wow, interesting thread...kick ass posts Praetorian

10 MEALS a day??? 9 meals a day??? there should be a caloric to weight ratio to help distinguish a meal from a friggin snack.

for me i eat 3 to 5 MEALS a day with 2 to 3 snacks a day...and my snacks are typically fruit cause fruit is predigested and does NOT tax your digestive tract...the digestive tract gets damaged all the time from physical and emotional events during the day and NEEDS time to repair itself in order to function correctly which it cant do if its digesting something all day long....also the digestive tract is very sensitive to stress and emotions...unfortunatly.

***HUGE DISCLAIMER! i am not a docto or nutritionist so what follows is what i have put together over the last 7 years of experimenting with diet and nutrition and reading, reading, reading.***
there is nothing wrong with being a little hungry....most people that eat all day long will find that when they dont eat for an hour they FEEL like they get REALLY hungry and mistake that for true and honest hunger when its nothing more then the digestive track waiting for more food cause thats what its used to...you will find that that REALLY hungry feeling will go away in 10-20 min or so and you will be fine (none of the above pertains to pre-contest peps or calorie deficent diets)...if it doesn go away in 45min to an hour then your body may need nutrients, but the hunger will most likely go away in 20 min as your digestive tract swithes to a repair mode.

Last edited:
8AM-5egg whites and 1 whole egg, 2 peices of wheat toast

11AM- 40g Protein Shake and a Tbs flax oil

2:30pm- Chicken Breast , brown rice and Green beans

5PM pre WO- Detour Bar

7PM Pest WO- Myoplex Delux shake with NonFat Milk

8:30PM- Chicken Breast Brown rice and Veggies

11:30PM - 40g Protein Shake and a Tbs Flax oil.

Usually shoot for six to seven meals, depending on schedule. How many of those meals are from whole foods and how many are from protein shakes also varies with schedule.

yeah, this is a problem for me, I cant eat all day, and when I do it is in small portions..........my digestive tract is slow.

nice avatar buddyboy.

Back