How often to jab Sust?

But it also has longer esters in there, this is what's confusing me really!

I want something I can just jab once a week, should I just get some test E when this sust is gone?

Dude, please just listen. Sust is best used EOD period. DO some use it twice or even once a week? YES. But its a waste in the bodybuilding world... YES, if you want to inject once a week go with Enanthate or Cypionate, they are both long esters.

It's my second course but I carried on straight from my first one?

Got 4ml left out of my second course which I'm going to do as I already am then I'm buying 10 more ml but might take 500mg tuesday and 500mg friday?

Or is that a bad idea?
Aother newbie that don't know shit.. Inject all you gear in one day for best results..LOL>>

Aother newbie that don't know shit.. Inject all you gear in one day for best results..LOL>>

How do I not know shit, I'm going off what I have fucking read ya prick... I read that once a week, then read that EOD or E3D etc.... It isn't me that's getting how often to jab wrong, it's just the bullshit I keep reading!

If my dumb questions bother you so bad fuck off and don't read them, it's that simple!

Dude, please just listen. Sust is best used EOD period. DO some use it twice or even once a week? YES. But its a waste in the bodybuilding world... YES, if you want to inject once a week go with Enanthate or Cypionate, they are both long esters.

Reyt, gunna get some test E to finish off on then. Cheers for that

I THINK the difference in what you are reading is Sustanon used for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) apposed to Sustanon being used for bodybuilding purposes.. Sustanon was created for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients for the convienience to having to inject less (once a month).. HOWEVER, in bodybuilding to keep levels steady and to promote muscle growth Sustanon is best when pinned every other day.

Last edited:
You've only trained for 7 weeks in your entire life? WTF you lazy fuck. And yes, you're lazy if you trained for days only because you could get steroids. Are you fucking kidding me? You're just another lazy idiot fucking kid that doesn't know shit and wants the easy way out. Good luck and have fun fucking yourself up.

You've only trained for 7 weeks in your entire life? WTF you lazy fuck. And yes, you're lazy if you trained for days only because you could get steroids. Are you fucking kidding me? You're just another lazy idiot fucking kid that doesn't know shit and wants the easy way out. Good luck and have fun fucking yourself up.

x2, and after his null shit cycle. he is quitting... but dont worry, he is doing this for a REASON haha:dumbass::newbie:

I had a pretty decent reply written but decided to erase it. I know things will fall on deaf ears.

Sussedit look, you do not know what your doing. You can argue with that all you want but I do not really care, I'm not asking I'm telling.

I'm not here to insult you I'm here to help. Everyone is right that says pin it EoD. Its a better idea to finish with E rather that Sust but Prop is best for this application.

You jumped into this rather prematurely so what is done is done. Switching esters and all that is a little advanced for someone who does not know the correct protocol for doing steroids in the 1st place so let's keep it simple and constructive.

Just finish with the Sust. Start post cycle therapy (pct) 21-30 days after last pin. IF you switched to E at the end start post cycle therapy (pct) 14 days after last pin.

Pct should be nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20 and clomid @ 50mg per day for 4 weeks. If this is confusing to you at all you had better look up post cycle therapy (pct) immediately and get all your mats.

Your playing with fire here. I strongly suggest you educate yourself before you destroy yourself. GL I wish you the best.

edit:

Didnt even read where op said hes only been training for 7 weeks!?
"smh" I need to be negged for even giving this guy advice lol

Ya know what, all of ya's just fuck off.. I don't want to be a "body builder" I just wanna get bigger, not much bigger and then pack them in. Wankers

Ya know what, all of ya's just fuck off.. I don't want to be a "body builder" I just wanna get bigger, not much bigger and then pack them in. Wankers
Then why the fuck did you need steroids? That can be done naturally instead your too impatient and want instant gratification.

Bro, dont act like an idiot. Most everything said is the truth. Before using steroids you need a good base to grow off of. You have no base, and i'm sure most of the weight you put on is water.

When coming off, your body is going to fight you to try and go back to your original size. With your lack of experience, it's going to happen.

Sust can be pinned EOD, ED, 2x a week, once a week. It's all prefference. As it's been stated by Userat204, myself and a few others, you dont need to pin eod to take advantage of the prop ester bc once the prop hits it's half life another ester will be releasing. Thats how it was designed.

Right now you know hardley anything at all, cool it with the attitude and you'll get more help from others as you really need it.

Keep at your dose of 500mg a week if your hell bent on staying on. If pinning 2x a week then that means 250mg 2x a week. Yes, that is plenty and will not be too weak.

Again, most of these posters are trying to help even though it's a little harsh. This is a lifestyle we all take very seriously here and work our asses off for. It's obvious you jumped on for the wrong reasons and have it in your mind you just pin and get big.

Becasue of how you started, your going to go back to your original size. You just don't take this shit and get big, it takes time, dedication, good diet and routine, and working your ass off before, during and after cycle.

Good luck

Last edited:
Now before you slate me on how fast I went from training to jabbing it was planned, I wouldn't have started training if I couldn't get the gear!

I train hard now I'm taking it and will train after I come off them but I've never been into training before I started them!

thats retarded and your not going to get any good gains.

your suppose to already have a strict workout routine in play before you just decide to roll out of bed shoot yourself and take a trip to the gym.

there is no injectable that is good to be shot once a week, sust is best mon,wed,fri, at about .7 to 1cc each day you have a lot of work to do and research before you really get into this...shyt is not a game

WTH is with people?! You plan a cycle when you plan on STARTING lifting? Get a clue.
How funny would it be to see the results on an untrained individual on a gram a week? I would die laughing if you trained at my gym. You'll be the bloated, red-faced, pimply kid with no muscle bloating up. Go lift on the compounds for 2 years, then do it 5 more. Then think about it.

Kids these days.....

Oh and on topic, I am on Sust E3D. 225mg a pop and blowing up. Of couse I actually lifted a weight or two before starting my first cycle, unlike the OP.

whats the point of doing it then??? go get some protein some waxy maze some bcaa's and creatine steroids arent for you its a lifestyle and gains will not come any easier without proper DIET,TRAINING and CONSISTENCY

How do I not know shit, I'm going off what I have fucking read ya prick... I read that once a week, then read that EOD or E3D etc.... It isn't me that's getting how often to jab wrong, it's just the bullshit I keep reading!

If my dumb questions bother you so bad fuck off and don't read them, it's that simple!
Look here booty dick mouth, if you DO NOT understand what the fuck you're reading , you are either retarded, or a run of the mill IDIOT...Do it your way fucking Einstein.. Now that's simple. Douchebag.....

A lower dose EOD is the best way so the prop. does not yo-yo..

And I am not trying to insult you but If you would get your diet plan down you could really really improve your gains..

It is like this would you buy the best sub woofers for your car ( i'm talkin JL audio w7's here) and expect them to perform with a Jensen 50 watt amp???(just an analogy)

Don't blow off the diet man if you would intake like 5k calories with a min of 150-200 grams of protein all the while watching your carbs and fat you would not believe the difference it would make compared to your "I eat the right stuff when i want plan"

For future reference I would avoid the sust and go with Test E/C pinned 2 times a week.

Wow this thread had digressed

Ok now that I have read your comments here is my new suggestion.

Pinn 100 mg of sust 1 times a month and run your PCT at the same time!

You will get huge bra!

I do not understand why you are getting but hurt at people who are genuinely trying to help you out. Just because you are to retarded to take a step away from your ego and listen to people who know MUCH more than you do about this subject does not make it less dangerous for your uninformed ass.

Do you not realize that you are fucking with your health at the age of 20 !!??!!??

I honestly thought this was a troll post. The sad thing is that the guys bashing you are doing it because you're jumping into hormone regulation before you have the basic knowledge of diet and exercise. You don't want to be a bodybuilder or get too big (paraphrasing you). Okay...since you're a guy who has never lifted weights before I can tell you'll have something called newbie gains. You'll be able to jump up in weights and see a rapid change in your body just by following a cookie cutter routine and getting your diet in order. You don't need AAS for your goals.

Back