how should i run my cycle?

1bigmofo

ive been using enthanate for about 3 years now. im 6'3 inches tall 270. i have a very wide broad build.i just received an order thru the mail of trenabol 200 and oxanabal.

i want to stay big and i know this stuff is more for cutting with a good diet. should i take this stuff anyway or should i start taking anabol tabs and build myself up more then take the oxanabol and tren?

i have alot of muscle but the enthanate has caused me to retain alot of water

well don't use tren on it's own... run a low dose test with it... like 300mg of test/week and when you run the tren .. you're running 75-100mg every other day... because seeing as tho this is most likely your first time taking tren you do'nt want to be taking tren enanthate incase of side effects you do not want to deal with, you want to be taking tren acetate

Last edited:
I agree with crusher. Acetate is the way to go.

Tren is definitly for cutting or for strength. It would be very hard to bulk with do to it's sides and the results it yields.

1bigmofo said:
ive been using enthanate for about 3 years now. im 6'3 inches tall 270. i have a very wide broad build.i just received an order thru the mail of trenabol 200 and oxanabal.

i want to stay big and i know this stuff is more for cutting with a good diet. should i take this stuff anyway or should i start taking anabol tabs and build myself up more then take the oxanabol and tren?

i have alot of muscle but the enthanate has caused me to retain alot of water
You've been using enthanate for 3 years straight???

If the oxanabal is oxandrolone then you wasted your money on that, seeing how you have tren. Pawn that off on a friend, you'll never miss it in your cycle. I would only use anavar if you were the type of person to get bad sides from tren. Tren is much better at producing the results bodybuilders are looking for. Personally, I love the stuff since the sides are very mild for me. But it kills my hairline, so I've switched to oxandrolone.

Id do a tren Anavar (var) and low doe test cycle with some form of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin
weeks 1-10 tren e @400mg
weeks 1-12 test e @ 250mg
weeks 1-6 Anavar (var) 50mg ed
should be a nice lean mass cycle

Back