How The Hell Do You Find Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive used this multiple times. then i search the lab and it comes up saying they have a lot of spammers saying how good their lab is. i dont know how im ever going to order anything lol

Dennis is messing with you. BAD Dennis, BAD! :mad: :axe:

Stick around, it'll all make sense soon enough. ;)

Not an actual question because i know its not allowed. But I have been researching for months on where a legitimate source would be and everytime i think i found one, it turns out to be a scam. Any tips on HOW to find a good source? If this isnt allowed please let me know. Thankyou:)

Too many are selfish and dont share legit sources, they just forgot that they were beginners one day ... Theres a lot of scammers because nobody wants to help to provide legit sources

Too many are selfish and dont share legit sources, they just forgot that they were beginners one day ... Theres a lot of scammers because nobody wants to help to provide legit sources

yes because we want to protect our sources from the law.

If you ve found your source thats you asked a guy who know a guy who know ... who share it

There are other ways to find sources besides someone coming right out and telling you. Independent research will go a long way.

People seem to forget just how illegal this whole game is for most countries.
Tight lips just means players stay in the game longer, and that's good for everyone.

If you ve found your source thats you asked a guy who know a guy who know ... who share it

With a stranger, who just joined this month?

And how do we know that YOU are legit and wont go and get the source busted?

Its way more complicated than that. If I just met someone in Real Life would I hook them up with ILLEGAL drugs?

With a stranger, who just joined this month?

And how do we know that YOU are legit and wont go and get the source busted?

Its way more complicated than that. If I just met someone in Real Life would I hook them up with ILLEGAL drugs?

Who said that I need a source ? I spoke generally and yes people are selfish thats why there's a lot of scammers

We like to keep attention off sources, the ones out in the open will most likely not be around for years to come.

Besides that, forums really have no age verification. So I'd feel a lot better knowing I didn't give some 16 yo kid a source. If they find it on their own then fine, but I want no part of that. That's why it's best to keep them private.

We like to keep attention off sources, the ones out in the open will most likely not be around for years to come.

Besides that, forums really have no age verification. So I'd feel a lot better knowing I didn't give some 16 yo kid a source. If they find it on their own then fine, but I want no part of that. That's why it's best to keep them private.

Typical argument, on the other hand that does not disturb anyone to advise a 20-25 y old newbie for an aas cycle to take products, there also nobody cares about his age

Typical argument, on the other hand that does not disturb anyone to advise a 20-25 y old newbie for an aas cycle to take products, there also nobody cares about his age

I don't advise anyone under 23yo or so and def no teenagers. There are plenty of ppl here who feel the same way. You must have not been here long enough to see it.

I don't advise anyone under 23yo or so and def no teenagers. There are plenty of ppl here who feel the same way. You must have not been here long enough to see it.

Come on man everybody did its internet, and whatever newbies can lie about their age thats the same. No you re right Im lifting weights since only 15 years

Actually I found a source on my own and researched thier product, verified with trusted friends on here, and interviewed them before placing an order.

Actually I found a source on my own and researched thier product, verified with trusted friends on here, and interviewed them before placing an order.

Yep thats what I explained, if everybody would share legit sources there would not a lot of scammers

Yep thats what I explained, if everybody would share legit sources there would not a lot of sources

Fixed it for ya'.

If everyone shared legit sources openly with any and everyone, LE would have nooo problem popping nearly each and every one of them.

Are you a cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back