How The Hell Do You Find Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster said "high demand" implying the higher the demand goes the higher the likelihood of a scam, or perhaps that there is a "scam threshold" where, for a sufficiently high demand, the proportion of bad exchanges (theft, bunk product, etc) spikes. You are arguing that a certain demand level must be met for a good to be supplied. This is true, but no one suggested otherwise.

And there are plenty of things that are scammed that aren't illicit so where would you like to leave this off? That scamming is a function of demand, illicitness (to some degree), and other factors unmentioned as of yet?

Too many are selfish and dont share legit sources, they just forgot that they were beginners one day ... Theres a lot of scammers because nobody wants to help to provide legit sources

Wow..you know what?? After reading your post, I really feel bad now. You're absolutely right about everything. Thank you so much for opening my eyes. How could I have missed this. You really contributed a lot with this one and I hope you stick around. :madflip:

I can't remember how I found my intial source - think I read random threads via Google about Kalpa Pharm checked them out, sourced checked via their website and BAM

this thread is borderline rule breaking.... there shouldn't be so much talk like this on the forum...

im closing this thread.. end of conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back