How to cycle dbol and winny

IRonBuilT

Hey guys im planning on taking a semi-short cycle.. maybe something like 6 weeks before post cycle therapy (pct) but I want it to be dbol and Winstrol (winny) only so what would be the best way to cycle that and the dosage. This would be my 4th cycle and I weight about 188-190lb. The Winstrol (winny) ill be using will be an injectable.

I was thinking something like..
Weeks 1-4: 40mg Dbol
Weeks 4-8: Winstrol (winny) 50mg (EOD or ED what do most ppl do?)
Week 6 start post cycle therapy (pct) (Nolva, and yes I was thinking about starting post cycle therapy (pct) with 2 weeks left of Winstrol (winny) because of my limited time)

opinions would be much appreciated, thanks.

TRicKtOutT said:
Hey guys im planning on taking a semi-short cycle.. maybe something like 6 weeks before post cycle therapy (pct) but I want it to be dbol and Winstrol (winny) only so what would be the best way to cycle that and the dosage. This would be my 4th cycle and I weight about 188-190lb. The Winstrol (winny) ill be using will be an injectable.

Week 6 start post cycle therapy (pct) (Nolva, and yes I was thinking about starting post cycle therapy (pct) with 2 weeks left of Winstrol (winny) because of my limited time)

starting nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) while still on cycle is useless . just run the cycle for 6 weeks then start post cycle therapy (pct) .

What's your cycle history? This seems like an odd 4th cycle. Do you have a specific reason why you chose this particular one?

TRicKtOutT said:

How tall are you? 4th cycle and weighing 188-190lbs?

I did 8 weeks of 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED and started at D-bol at 20mg and bumped it gradually to 50mg ED. The gains dissappeared fast, even with a formerly post cycle therapy (pct).
IMHO it's a waste of money. But if it works for you, or you need to experience it yourself, gl. But I have to advice against it, after my experiences with an almost equal cycle.

:wiggle:

well here is my cycle history:
-first cycle was me weighting at 155lb, I went up to 170lb with 10 weeks of Omnadren (250mg/wk)
-Gained 7lb naturally so I was at 177lb
-2nd cycle I went from 177lb to 190lb with 10 weeks of some dbol, enanthate and Winstrol (winny). A few weeks into the post cycle therapy (pct) I was rushed to the hospital with multiple organ failure (It didnt have anything to do with the juice). So after I got out I I was a superb 171lb.
-With over a years time I gained 14lb naturally so I went up to 185lb
-I am now in my final week of Sust (500mg/wk) weighting 193lb (I lost 4lbs of water I think within the last 4-5 days). So i'm hoping ill be around 188-190lb after im done.

If everyone thinks that dbol and Winstrol (winny) is a bad cycle I will switch it up to whatever you think is best for me. What I basically want is a cutting cycle (even though I know dbol isnt for a cutting cycle). I want something that won't require me to inject ED or EOD for 6 weeks but is great for gaining solid pounds in a short period of time (I dont want long esters). Any suggestions? Thanks for all your help in advance guys.

TRicKtOutT said:
well here is my cycle history:
-first cycle was me weighting at 155lb, I went up to 170lb with 10 weeks of Omnadren (250mg/wk)
-Gained 7lb naturally so I was at 177lb
-2nd cycle I went from 177lb to 190lb with 10 weeks of some dbol, enanthate and Winstrol (winny). A few weeks into the post cycle therapy (pct) I was rushed to the hospital with multiple organ failure (It didnt have anything to do with the juice). So after I got out I I was a superb 171lb.
-With over a years time I gained 14lb naturally so I went up to 185lb
-I am now in my final week of Sust (500mg/wk) weighting 193lb (I lost 4lbs of water I think within the last 4-5 days). So i'm hoping ill be around 188-190lb after im done.

If everyone thinks that dbol and Winstrol (winny) is a bad cycle I will switch it up to whatever you think is best for me. What I basically want is a cutting cycle (even though I know dbol isnt for a cutting cycle). I want something that won't require me to inject ED or EOD for 6 weeks but is great for gaining solid pounds in a short period of time (I dont want long esters). Any suggestions? Thanks for all your help in advance guys.

If you want a cutting cycle without any long esters, try this?:

Week 1-6 Test Propionate 100mgEOD
Week 1-6 Tren Ace 75mgEOD
Week 1-6 Winstrol 50mgED
Week 7-11(or more) post cycle therapy (pct) Nolva, clomid and AIFM.

:wiggle:

yes ive done the above cycle and i received awesome results. However it blew me up more than i expected. I think if you diet right and use an anti estrogen you can use it as a good cutting cycle. Tren is just that ridiculous

ok but I really dont want to be injecting ED or EOD for the entire 6 weeks my ass will kill me.. is there anything else I can take instead of the tren and prop?

TRicKtOutT said:
ok but I really dont want to be injecting ED or EOD for the entire 6 weeks my ass will kill me.. is there anything else I can take instead of the tren and prop?
if it can only be shot 1-2 times a week its a long ester and needto be run 10-12 weeks mininum imo . rotate your injection sites . the ass isnt the only spot

i no your not that keen on ed injections but this is a good intermediate cutting cycle..
day 1-14 test prop 100mg
day 1-14 winni 25mg
day14-28 test prop 75mg
day 14-28 winni 50mg .....................

alternatively you could run test cyp or eth for 10 weeks with 4-6 weeks of Winstrol (winny) at 50mg ed to eod .......

Rotate sites. Delts, tris, quads, ass,etc

Avoid Neck shots....lol

The win/dbol cycle is silly. If you want less shots do tren enanthate and test enanthate.

I prefer tren acetate and prop but that is ED shots.

...or you could use the orals at the end of this cycle for 3 weeks while you're waiting for the sust to clear your system to start pct.

I'm going to analyze and see what will be the best cycle for me..

1 thing im trying to understand is why can't I take Enanthate and Winstrol (winny) together as a cutting cycle. I mean I understand that the enanthate will give me a lot of bloat, but at the end of the cycle I will drop all the water retention and all I will have is lean muscle.. So isn't the end result the same? I feel like im wrong thats why im hoping someone can clear it up for me. I'm asking this because i'm really considering taking a mini cutting cycle of enan and winny.
thanks in advance guys

TRicKtOutT said:
I'm going to analyze and see what will be the best cycle for me..

1 thing im trying to understand is why can't I take Enanthate and Winstrol (winny) together as a cutting cycle. I mean I understand that the enanthate will give me a lot of bloat, but at the end of the cycle I will drop all the water retention and all I will have is lean muscle.. So isn't the end result the same? I feel like im wrong thats why im hoping someone can clear it up for me. I'm asking this because i'm really considering taking a mini cutting cycle of enan and winny.
thanks in advance guys
no everyone bloats from test especially at a lower dose like 400-500 mg and even if they do the research companies have cheap effective meds to combat bloat and gyno like liquidex/femara/aromasin/etc.
ps as info most people bloat much worse off of a effective dose of dbol than a comparable dose of test .

interesting.. but what im trying to get at is even if I do bloat.. will it make a difference at the end when the cycle is over and I drop all the water retention? Will the end result of enanthate differ from an end result of a true cutting cycle(prop or tren or primo)?

TRicKtOutT said:
interesting.. but what im trying to get at is even if I do bloat.. will it make a difference at the end when the cycle is over and I drop all the water retention? Will the end result of enanthate differ from an end result of a true cutting cycle(prop or tren or primo)?
prop is test and you can bloat off of prop despite the internet rumor that you dont .
the rest of the question is debated all over . the truth is there is probablly slightly less fat loss if estrogen goes up but as i said estrogen is easily controlled .

great thanks for clearing things up dadawg.. I guess I will stick with enanthate, Winstrol (winny) and nolva..

I have 1 more stupid question to ask.. with my past experiences of test I use vials. Now I can only get amps.. I personally think amps are great except when you want to take in 750mg/wk with only 2 injections/wk.. I usually take 1.5cc every 3 days, but now that I have amps what am I supposed to do?
Can I still fill 1.5cc and fill up another needle with the .5cc left from the other amp, cap it off and use it when I need it in 3 days?

TRicKtOutT said:
great thanks for clearing things up dadawg.. I guess I will stick with enanthate, Winstrol (winny) and nolva..

I have 1 more stupid question to ask.. with my past experiences of test I use vials. Now I can only get amps.. I personally think amps are great except when you want to take in 750mg/wk with only 2 injections/wk.. I usually take 1.5cc every 3 days, but now that I have amps what am I supposed to do?
Can I still fill 1.5cc and fill up another needle with the .5cc left from the other amp, cap it off and use it when I need it in 3 days?
you can absolutely preload your 2nd syringe for the week in advance just be carefull with sterility and your good to go .

Back