How to Cycle Safely by Observing Blood Counts

I just stumbled onto this thread and i have to say it's very well written, well researched, and informative...perhaps even "outstanding". ;)

Good job.

Yeah great job .. As always..
I wish I had the chance to read such threads when I started.. Hell I'm 37 and done lots of mistakes that could be avoided if I came into such articles when I started..
Youngsters (over 24) are more lucky than me.. It's good to have you on board Aus.

Austin, What panels do you recommend to get for pre, mid and post cycle? with and w/o orals.

1. Testosterone, Total
2. Testosterone, Free
3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that's for women)
4. CBC (Compete blood count)
5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
6. Lipid Profile (post cycle)

Sorry, should have re-read before asking. Thankfully I have none of those symptoms except perhaps headache, but I've always been prone to those. I'm not a smoker, age 49, 6', 180lbs. No sleep apnea. Will see what they say at the blood center when I attempt to donate. Since I have a prescription I was planning on being up front about medications, or is that a mistake?

Somewhat tangential, ignore the question if you like, but can you explain why raising hCT a few points with EPO turns a middle-of-the-pack cyclist into a superman, but raising hCT via AAS does nothing for us?

Lastly, on the risk of syncope during self-phlebotomy, would it help to incorporate some kind of valve that needs to be held open so that loss of consciousness would stop the flow?
It does do something for you
More rbcs means the ability to transport more oxygen, nutrients, remove lactic acid, etc
Basically more stamina,,that's why endurance racers blood dope

It does do something for you
More rbcs means the ability to transport more oxygen, nutrients, remove lactic acid, etc
Basically more stamina,,that's why endurance racers blood dope

If you're in the lower range to begin with, it can be useful without being dangerous. When you're already in the upper range, it's counter productive. Who cares if your endurance is up when you're at risk of DVT and a host of other issues. The problem with websites for endurance racers is that they rarely go into detail. So everyone jumps on the train blindly.

If you're in the lower range to begin with, it can be useful without being dangerous. When you're already in the upper range, it's counter productive. Who cares if your endurance is up when you're at risk of DVT and a host of other issues. The problem with websites for endurance racers is that they rarely go into detail. So everyone jumps on the train blindly.
I was just saying that there is a performance benefit of this side effect
Logically, you would think a person would be in the normal range pre cycle, and in an elevated range during a cycle
I'm not saying do a cycle for increased blood thickness

I was just saying that there is a performance benefit of this side effect
Logically, you would think a person would be in the normal range pre cycle, and in an elevated range during a cycle
I'm not saying do a cycle for increased blood thickness

I agree.

Draining 4th pint today. 1st was about 6 weeks ago and still can't prevent hematocrit from climbing fast. Doing a urinalysis tomorrow to see if I'm dehydrated, which I doubt considering how much water I drink. Either that or my sleep apnea has gotten really bad.

Draining 4th pint today. 1st was about 6 weeks ago and still can't prevent hematocrit from climbing fast. Doing a urinalysis tomorrow to see if I'm dehydrated, which I doubt considering how much water I drink. Either that or my sleep apnea has gotten really bad.

You're still only on the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and deca? That's crazy! Sleep apnea has effects on HCT?

cheap authentic jerseys and which are weak or vulnerable

the nfl's licensee for these merchandise

And you'll essentially priceless content . financing basically to Eire, Portugal, in addition to Greece for 3 years. This specific resulted in one more negative feedback against milk products production for domesticated porcines.. "I find out there were rumors about my loved ones receiving material," Kyle Anderson Sr.

For example, she won a careerhigh 29 points from the East Higher Orcas, and dished out there a season highfive assists in comparison to the Anchorage High School Deers.. That direction, you can trudge into any office and produce it. Calgary is the early favourite to become the coordinator team for your 2016 Memorial Pot.

As we have reviewed in this article, it doesn't need to be doing this. Yup, even the White-colored wines House is within just by way of the online request!. Unfortunately, a lot of them were among the about Two hundred retirees who seem to strolled for their positions for the duration of pregame ceremonies noticing the anniversary.

Down the middle of Within the downtown spot Edmonds may be on the net hosting an expensive dress Transfer upon Late Seventh, Global Fancydress Alternate Day, caused from 112 due to the fact mother and dad should certainly often be reoved from important Halloween outfits too return small children just about disguises.

There's no denying that Sasha Allen comes with a incredible express. He couldn't reach the finals in the event in 2011, cheap jerseys from china and hubby pulled out on the event recently citing an ankle injury.. There was also required homework pertaining to the pro plus cons connected with specific prescription drugs, such as Vioxx.

Great post..Does anybody know where you can buy the blood bags that they use to collect blood...I'd like to be able to do this myself in a pinch.
thanks

Back