how to do hgh

flygirlll007

hello
I have just purchased a HGH kit and ive been told to do 5iu every morning .I have been doing so much research and every time i read a site it tells me different ways to do it..I really hope someone can help me answer this question.If anyone else has been doing this I would love to hear any kind of results because after reading some sites im getting kinda worried lots of people have said its a waste of money..So the more research I do the less confident im feeling about my purchase ...oh and im a female just havent figured out how to fix my proflie LOL sorry

you have to take it a while to see results. i ran 2 IU last prep 5 x a week, and its hard to say if it was that or diet and other supps i was taking that created the good results. i used jintropin. i shot in my belly b4 fasted cardio every morning. my hair got super curly, i slept better and my nails were great. its costly..to say the least.

I used 2iu a day for about six months. Some people split it up and do half in the morning and the other half at night.
I just did mine before bed but was thinking about giving the am/pm way a shot. I loved being on it! I slept so great and my hair and skin was lovely. :)
Irongirl, did you hold any water for the first month?

Hi - the Gensci and 315net site are doing my head in. I been trying to run the anticounterfeit test on the serial numbers on the Jintropin boxes but its going in circles and not coming up like normal. Im even putting in one serial in I know for sure is legit as it worked last year.
Anyone got any ideas please as would like to be double sure on this batch. Im a little dubious anyway as the fibres are not picking out like normal.
Thanks

Back