How to get accurate testosterone level results

Very, Very, informative. I'm going to use this info very soon. I wonder if it would even be a big deal if they asked for an i.d. or license. Obvioulsy, i would like to remain anonymous, but what could they really do?

Am I just missing it but no prolactin test? Or is it a sub category on something else?

Prolactin doesn't come with any of the tests I referenced. If you want prolactin you'd have to add it separately.

Very, Very, informative. I'm going to use this info very soon. I wonder if it would even be a big deal if they asked for an i.d. or license. Obvioulsy, i would like to remain anonymous, but what could they really do?

Kind of late I know but labcorp asks for my license only when I have a blood requisition from my doctor. When I did blood work with either of the online companies I wasn't asked for id at all.

Where do I find the online coupon for privatemdlabs?

I'm going to order the female hormone panel from them instead of hormonetestingmd since it looks like I'd spend close to $500 since they do not offer such a test at one price.

I've been SUPER up n down for a long time now. Thinking I'm just crazy lol but time to get serious. Don't know if this is mental or what. I wouldn't be surprised if I had high E2 levels or low test. These feelings suck n I just need to know. Any advice would be appreciated

Where do I find the online coupon for privatemdlabs?

I'm going to order the female hormone panel from them instead of hormonetestingmd since it looks like I'd spend close to $500 since they do not offer such a test at one price.

I've been SUPER up n down for a long time now. Thinking I'm just crazy lol but time to get serious. Don't know if this is mental or what. I wouldn't be surprised if I had high E2 levels or low test. These feelings suck n I just need to know. Any advice would be appreciated

Definitely find out if its the hormones or your head bro. Wish you the best if luck and post up your results for interpretation when you get them. I know for me most mental problems are in my head of my own doing. The mind is a powerful tool but hormones could be making it much worse.

You can just google "privatemdlabs coupon codes" but here are a few:
12% off code is - Healthy12

If that doesn't work try:
15% off code- gsmtr45f (Not as successful but bigger discount expires 7/31/2013)

Or > wellness10 (10% off no expiration)

Definitely find out if its the hormones or your head bro. Wish you the best if luck and post up your results for interpretation when you get them. I know for me most mental problems are in my head of my own doing. The mind is a powerful tool but hormones could be making it much worse.

You can just google "privatemdlabs coupon codes" but here are a few:
12% off code is - Healthy12

If that doesn't work try:
15% off code- gsmtr45f (Not as successful but bigger discount expires 7/31/2013)

Or > wellness10 (10% off no expiration)

Thanks a ton Doc. I almost hope it's just hormones so I can fix it rather easily. Being in my head...damn that would bum me out kinda. I'm not into taking Prozac or wellbutrin or any of that shit. I agree totally with u about the mind being a powerful tool. By far the most powerful on earth I'd say. I also know your hormones being off can manifest mentally as well. I'm hoping for the best. I will definitely post my results to get any feedback from u guys here. Half of me wants it to be just low test so I can get on with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if I have to. Rather it be that than in my head honestly. I know I can be kinda crazy sometimes but this is a bit much lol.

Thank u again Doc n I will be ordering it tonight with the codes u supplied. I'll do a quick search as well to find any others. Much appreciated my friend.

Thanks a ton Doc. I almost hope it's just hormones so I can fix it rather easily. Being in my head...damn that would bum me out kinda. I'm not into taking Prozac or wellbutrin or any of that shit. I agree totally with u about the mind being a powerful tool. By far the most powerful on earth I'd say. I also know your hormones being off can manifest mentally as well. I'm hoping for the best. I will definitely post my results to get any feedback from u guys here. Half of me wants it to be just low test so I can get on with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if I have to. Rather it be that than in my head honestly. I know I can be kinda crazy sometimes but this is a bit much lol.

Thank u again Doc n I will be ordering it tonight with the codes u supplied. I'll do a quick search as well to find any others. Much appreciated my friend.

I suffer from depression and other things myself and refuse to take any medication for it. If you need some tips, advice, or anything of the sort to get over the "in your head" aspect pm me and we'll talk. I've gotten around the medications by figuring out the signs to look for when it starts to hit hard and tricks to either get it away completely, lessen the extent it hits me, or the length of the bout of depression. Best of luck bro :)

I suffer from depression and other things myself and refuse to take any medication for it. If you need some tips, advice, or anything of the sort to get over the "in your head" aspect pm me and we'll talk. I've gotten around the medications by figuring out the signs to look for when it starts to hit hard and tricks to either get it away completely, lessen the extent it hits me, or the length of the bout of depression. Best of luck bro :)

Ya sometimes I think it's depression but other days I feel like a $100 bill. This is a 1/4 of the battle I'd say. Just ordered the female hormone panel and saved $9 with the 15% off code. Wasn't able to find any higher than that tho.

Makes me feel a lil better now just having the wheels turning. Thanks again bro, this was long overdue. Who knows, maybe I'll find something else that's needs attention as well. Better sooner than later. Feeling up again lol. Thank u for your quick response as well.

Very simple process. It literally took 3 minutes MAXIMUM for me to open the lab office door, sign in, get blood drawn, and exit. We'll see how the results turn out...

"Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI."

from private MD labs.....

I'm a resident in NJ, so does that mean I can't use them period? Or can i drive to another state and get this shit done?

"Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI."

from private MD labs.....

I'm a resident in NJ, so does that mean I can't use them period? Or can i drive to another state and get this shit done?

State laws for you either mean the person whose blood is drawn must pay for them, which doesn't happen with the links I provided since you pay a middle man (privatemdlabs), or that your doctor must order the labs. If you're in NJ you're bet bet is to drive to an out of state location i.e. Maryland, Pennsylvania, Connecticut. You could also try some of the home tests where you take the blood or saliva sample yourself and mail it in for testing.

Thanks for the education ordering option 5 here in a week or 2. I live in a small town the next blood drive isnt for 30 days putting me roughly 7 weeks in for a donation.

I emailed Private MD Labs and asked if any of their lab tests would give you the actual testosterone number rather than >1500. They told me that lab test 070195 does that.

Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS $89.49
- That is the price before the 15% discount.

For what it is worth, they said this is the only one that would give an actual number. I haven't tried it out. I actually just used the one from PersonalLabs since it is cheaper. But I thought I would pass on what they told me.

I emailed Private MD Labs and asked if any of their lab tests would give you the actual testosterone number rather than >1500. They told me that lab test 070195 does that.

Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS $89.49
- That is the price before the 15% discount.

For what it is worth, they said this is the only one that would give an actual number. I haven't tried it out. I actually just used the one from PersonalLabs since it is cheaper. But I thought I would pass on what they told me.

Thanks for the research and info Megatron. I'll update the Post later today with the info you've given us.

Thanks for the education ordering option 5 here in a week or 2. I live in a small town the next blood drive isnt for 30 days putting me roughly 7 weeks in for a donation.

Glad you found the info useful brother. Best of luck with your cycle

Back