how to get rid of a cold while on cycle?

steve147

please help guys, im currently 2.5 weeks into my test e cycle & ive developed a cold . whats the best & most effective way to get rid in the shortest possible time??

Sorry, but if I had a cure for the common cold, I certainly wouldn't be working here.

I'd probably be soaking up the sun in the tropics some where......lol

What works for me, is I go get a tan. I stay under about an hour every day. Seems to shorten the cold 50%.

I would train anyways but thats me.
Ad 5-6g of C-vitamine, loads of carbs and fats and then plenty sleep works wonders for me.
Hardly ever get sick maybe every second year a couple of days at most.

thanks guys, was talking with some1 at the gym 2day & he seems to think its 'test flu'. my symptoms are stuffy nose, general feeling of being run down, sore throat & sweating alot of the time (high temp). what do you think? if it is test flu what else can i do? just ride it out? how long does it generally last?

There is something that we call test flu, but I don't know what you have it.

Is this your first cycle?

mranak said:
There is something that we call test flu, but I don't know what you have it.

Is this your first cycle?
no this isnt my 1st cycle & ive used test before. im currently doing a test e only cycle @ 750mg a week (im 2.5 weeks into my cycle)

btw: I'm not claiming that you don't have test flu. I'm just saying that sometimes it is hard to know the root cause.

But maybe it doesn't matter the cause. Either way, you'll get over it with time.

mranak said:
btw: I'm not claiming that you don't have test flu. I'm just saying that sometimes it is hard to know the root cause.

But maybe it doesn't matter the cause. Either way, you'll get over it with time.

Agree.

I've heard of a few guys taking benadryl with test flu (not that I know how they would know the cause either) and having luck with it.

J

mranak said:

yeah i know what u mean buddy, its just a bit shit, seeing that i should start feeling strongest & yet i feel like this, should b ok though :)

You have a couple more weeks before shit really gets taking off on that cycle. Get some rest, eat right, and when you are over this shit, you'll be making some great gains.

J

Back