Votes: 43 11.5%
  • Quick Donkey Punch

Votes: 104 27.8%

• Total voters
Hell yea

DougoeFre5h said:
Girlfreind...passive approach
Fuck buddy....Just ask
1 night stand...Just fuckin throw it in her ass and be serious about it.

I agree....1 night stand slam it in there, worst thing that happens is she will bitch about it, then bury her head in the pillow!

polar bear said:
i recently done anal with my darling girly. we had been speakin about it for ages and she is filth anyway.actually she is likie that usher song 'yeah' a lady in the street but a freak in the bed. anyway back on topic. we went out for a mates bday and got out the taxi and we had a quick snog which before i knew it, turned into me getting sucked off. wey! anyway we got in and rushed up the stairs and we had loads of oil everywhere but i was so pissed i just got on with it. anyway she got well oiled and there was no stopping me. the moral to this story is that there is a 2for 1 offer at tesco at the mo for baby oil so get some. the side effects for her was a well sore bum and it stang she said. well ijust said 'it must be down to my massive knob'. naturally she laughed and said 'you wish'. then back to reality. hope this story helped

Pure Art.

Anal

I think that Bronco Style is the best!

1) Lube her up REAL good!

2) Start to give it to her doggie-style.

3) Put lot of lube on your cock!

4) Line it up ! -0

5) Shove it in and try to hold on for at least 8 seconds!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

G2 said:
You assholes that give girls date rape drugs should be raped your self! If you cant get a girl to fuck you while she is concious then give up and move on.

yeah. i'd take the roofie myself, im still gonna get laid !!

--push

I've only tried anal once I think, and it wasn't pleasant for me or my girlfriend. Not sure how some of you do it...And not sure to the answer to this thread.

Last edited:
It is a tender subject...so pun intended. I am not a big fan of anal myself, but some women are into it. It is kind of like how some men like anal play, it is really up to the person. If she is receptive to the idea, your best bet is to ease her into it with some toys, if she digs it you can try yourself. Those of them I have been with who like it, I never got past the toys(liek I said I am not a fan) seemed to enjoy a simultaneus screw and toy(beads, plugs, dildos). I recommend starting with some of those to see if she even likes the sensation...If all else fails, there is Chloroform.

JGB said:
I think that Bronco Style is the best!

1) Lube her up REAL good!

2) Start to give it to her doggie-style.

3) Put lot of lube on your cock!

4) Line it up ! -0

5) Shove it in and try to hold on for at least 8 seconds!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

thats a good one :jump:

Question for the guys here who prefer pussy to the ass...why exactly?

I love the orgasms I get from anal but we don't do it often. Between having to ease it in slowly and a little discomfort the following day (not major, but it's there) I'm happy with having it once in a while even though the orgasms are strongest that way for me (the orgasms I get from anal are the absolute best, especially if we dp with a toy). We're also really sanitary and won't go A2M or A2P, so a shower after anal is a must before it enters any other orafice for me.

What don't you guys like about anal?

puddles -

Classic. This thread is very informative. If only I knew how to plan my personal time better, I might get more love from my loved one then have the chance to actually do anal, etc. :spank:

Last edited:
Ahhh, thanks, I understand exactly what you're saying. I agree, P2M is very enjoyable, and it can be done repeatedly without interruption unlike with anal.

As for the orgasms, I don't know the physics bedhind it, I just know it feels exceptionally good. The tissues between the vagina and rectum are so thin that the g-spot is still stimulated too, and then if we dp with a toy it's just crazy.

I'd say this is probably a fairly tender subject (pun intended) for most ladies. You gotta ask them how they want it, and maybe slow them into it. Wrong?

Last edited:
Ask her if she has ever done it before. NO matter what the answer is tell her it is something you really like and are into. Girls want to please you, at least before you move in with them or get married.

The start working her into it. alittle touch her alittle eat her from behind there. Once she's cool with all that and realizes she likes it then finger her ass while eating her or while fucking her either on top or from behind. I find while fucking is the best. Then get out the lube some night and tell her you want to go for it. Lube is a must.

YOu need to warm her up to the actual fucking part too. Touch or lick, then one finger than two or work in a small vibe or sex toy. YOu need to get two fingers in there before you can fuck it. That's a minimum rule of thumb.

yeah, certain sex or tit or xxx pics are deleted....unless they're non-copyrighted... translation: if they are sex or tit or xxx pics in which you (hippiechick) are the star. that won't be deleted, we promise.

Back